Hubby takes flight!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...no, no...I'm not single...hrmmm...
laugh.gif

I bought him a "ticket" to fly over the county we live in for Christmas in 2004 in a little puddle jumper...he waited 'til the very last day of 2005 to use it up or it expires...
wink.gif

When he called to book the flight, he found out he could take two others along, so he and two buddies went up on Saturday...they all had a blast...cost just $50!!!
cool.gif

Now, some pics...

Flight1.JPG

cool.gif

We go under this bridge during the summer in the boat...it's 2 miles long and fun to ride the Busa across unless it's really windy...
wow.gif

bridge.JPG

...closer...

I live back in the woods down this road...poor field people...
laugh.gif

Kidding...we're all close in our neighborhood...
cool.gif

my_neighborhood2.JPG

Now, my neighborhood is near the bottom of the pic, and one of the two rivers on either side is along the top of the picture...see, VERY close to the water here...
cool.gif

my_neighborhood3.JPG

...plane banking a hard left toward our house...I was outside on the back deck watching 'em and I would have been screaming if I were in that plane...reason #245 why Michelle doesn't enjoy flying...
laugh.gif

my_neighborhood4.JPG

My house is in sight...it's in the woods, fencing all around the back yard...

See it?
tounge.gif

my_house2.JPG

The water on the left of the pic is a pond that backs up to all the property our neighborhood sits on...our former neighbors behind us were on the pond, beautiful home, guest house, tennis courts...about 15 vehicles...they finally got sick of our tiny, trashy homes and moved...
laugh.gif

Funny, I never see the new neighbors...
rock.gif

my_house3.JPG

Back to the neighborhood...from the other side this time - you can see the OTHER river that borders my little quaint county...
cool.gif

Don't realize just how close we are to the water 'til you're in the air...maybe one day, I'll be ON the water...
cool.gif

my_house4.JPG

cool.gif

see now ya done it! we now have pictures of how to find you
laugh.gif
wow.gif

looks like fun, I'd probalby not have been the guy in the plane though
blush.gif

see now ya done it! we now have pictures of how to find you
laugh.gif
wow.gif

looks like fun, I'd probalby not have been the guy in the plane though
blush.gif
Good luck! Do you know how much of the area looks JUST LIKE THIS?!

Mike wanted to take our boys on that ride, but I INSISTED that he not take 'em...I'm too scared, so they all must suffer! No flying in a puddle jumper for me...one of our friends that did go had NEVER been in a plane before. He came back to our house and gave me a huge hug 'cause he absolutely loved it...
cool.gif

Those roads look like they're begging for a high speed blast!
That main road in front of my neighborhood is a long straight stretch...State trooper lives at the end...
wow.gif

I've had my bike at 130 there, then got real worried that the old Trooper would come around the bend and catch me...hubby's had my Busa to 156 indicated on that same road, completely NOT worried about the cop...
laugh.gif

Yep, it's fun...
biggrin.gif

We all know the truth!!! You took out a LARGE life insurance policy out on him just a couple of days before his ride.....didn't you? Go ahead, tell the truth!!
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Back