Jealous Hubby

Hey, did he ever move the mower? It's sittin' in the same place/position in both pics!  :super:
Yeah...he moved it some to tear up the yard! And tear up the road...the damn thing would go up on two wheels in the turns...

Damn, it's just funny to me to see it! I still make fun of him for building it...

Maybe I should slam my mower? :super: :cool:

kubota_01.jpg

I'm sure the hubby could fix that Kubota right up for you! He'd tear it down and do some great things! :D

nah, throw a lift kit on it with some superswampers! Maybe a roll bar with the lights up top?

Michelle,

Thanks for this thread!  I laff every time I come back to read it.

I agree you have to let him ride the Bus... because:

::::Disclaimer: my opinion only!:::::
Deep down inside, all them Hardley owners WANT TO RIDE A BUSA!
Just one question...

What does the hubby do when he reads this thread?

Keep up the good work!  May he turn green with envy.

Laterz,
Bill

Michelle,

Thanks for this thread!  I laff every time I come back to read it.

I agree you have to let him ride the Bus... because:

::::Disclaimer: my opinion only!:::::
Deep down inside, all them Hardley owners WANT TO RIDE A BUSA!
Just one question...

What does the hubby do when he reads this thread?

Keep up the good work!  May he turn green with envy.

Laterz,
Bill
If he reads it, I don't know about it! He knows I post here, but he hasn't come home yet and given me dirty looks for picking on him!

:bounce:

OK, So Hubby is going to ride it right? You say there is no way around it. We'll see... talk to LoBusa and work up some ideas for a complementary bike. Yeah thats right, you paint Ceasar the Opposite pattern as Dexter using the same colors as Lo. Then Put Some Hot pink Grips on the thing, Follow that with a little Lace "Look" seat cover. I can just about guarantee that he will loose interest in riding your baby soon enough... :D

Then again...He drives a Miata... I think he needs a New Z4 though...Or maybe the M-coupe. Looks like a miniature Batmobile... Gotta love it...

Funny that you drive an American made car and Japanese bike. He drives the Japanese car and American made bike.

Hot pink grips would !

I can just about guarantee that he will loose interest in riding your baby soon enough...  :D

Then again...He drives a Miata...  
I was absent for a couple of days and the conversation is still about the same thing... Same speculations all over again... It's time for the hubby to assume his position... No more denials...

Wow...rough crowd about the Miata driving hubby! :D

And thanks for pointing out the American car/Jap bike...Jap car/American bike...I point it out all the time, but for some reason, Harley owners don't see a problem with anything as long as their bike is a Harley!

I'm still a Harley owner mind you...I nearly forgot I had a Harley, but I do own two bikes right now...he can't pull that crap with me! :D

Pink grips?!!!! I'm not a fan of pink for me...if I ever repainted the Busa, it would have to have pics of kittens on it or something to keep the hubby off! Hey! Maybe ANGORA RABBITS! :tounge:

I'm simple...I know...but those damn rabbits crack me up every time...
:bounce:

Back