Hubby takes flight!

Yeah, but see, for me it's not a matter of how much money, but how much thought went into the gift.

If my wife were to buy me a Hayabusa pencil sharpener, I'd be amazed. I think she doesn't like to encourage the Hayabusa obsession, but any kind of Busa gift would show she cares...at least a little.

Yeah, but see, for me it's not a matter of how much money, but how much thought went into the gift.  

If my wife were to buy me a Hayabusa pencil sharpener, I'd be amazed.  I think she doesn't like to encourage the Hayabusa obsession, but any kind of Busa gift would show she cares...at least a little.
Want me to buy you a Hayabusa pencil sharpener?
tounge.gif

blush.gif

If my wife were to buy me a Hayabusa pencil sharpener, I'd be amazed.  I think she doesn't like to encourage the Hayabusa obsession, but any kind of Busa gift would show she cares...at least a little.
Want me to buy you a Hayabusa pencil sharpener?  
tounge.gif

blush.gif
COOL!!!!!!!! You got Hayabusa Pencil Sharpeners? I want one!! lol

So, if I EVER host a ride in my neck of the "woods", we should also book several puddle jumpers and head on up?  Three guys per plane, $20 a person?

Sounds like a great plan!  Hrmmm, a summer ride in my area...of course you'll all have to sign waivers stating you will not release my address to THOSE that don't show up...can't have the stalkers from NC just "finding me" one day...
tounge.gif
That would actually be kinda neat. HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

So, if I EVER host a ride in my neck of the "woods", we should also book several puddle jumpers and head on up?  Three guys per plane, $20 a person?

Sounds like a great plan!  Hrmmm, a summer ride in my area...of course you'll all have to sign waivers stating you will not release my address to THOSE that don't show up...can't have the stalkers from NC just "finding me" one day...
tounge.gif
That would actually be kinda neat. HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, aside from the whole plane thing, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE, HOST A RIDE!!!
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
So many trying to get out of BFE and you all are trying to get in!
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've been tossing the idea around; doing something where I live...small towns, rides to the end of the earth...the plane rides would be bonus though...cheap fun, only take up about 1 hour of the day...then we all head back to 'Shell's place and play on the kids' playset
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, I've been tossing the idea around; doing something where I live...small towns, rides to the end of the earth...the plane rides would be bonus though...cheap fun, only take up about 1 hour of the day...then we all head back to 'Shell's place and play on the kids' playset
ices_rofl.gif
It looks like it'd be BEAUTIFUL to take a ride out there. I think it'd be worth the trip.....

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
It looks like it'd be BEAUTIFUL to take a ride out there. I think it'd be worth the trip.....
I suppose I should do some planning...
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
I suppose I should do some planning...
biggrin.gif
YAY!!!! lol

of course, you might change the I in the quote to "Yamahor" or "Ben"
tounge.gif

<table style=filter:flipV>
cool.gif
</table>

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136408725 -->

Thanks for the pics, it'll make Vman's covert mission that much easier.
Err.....i mean nothing. Disregard.

Doo doo doo.

take cover..

Doo doo doo.

take cover..
I sense a JAWS theme coming.....

dun dun......... dun dun......... dundundundundundundundundundun.............. and then michelle's gone............

only to appear in TN!!!!

Nice photos.

I own a quarter share in a Cessna 172, and love to take people up for a flight over their home. I even let them take the controls and fly themselves.

Doo doo doo.

take cover..
wow.gif

he he...maybe I lied about everything...EVERYTHING! That's not even my place...don't own a Mustang...don't know who did a freaky sidewalk like that...
laugh.gif

Nothing to see here folks...keep moving...

Back