The mileage log contest-birds take flight

Bump . I put 6035 miles on RJ before selling him last month . 500 on wifes new 900 Tiger , currently 1298 miles on new Tiger 1200. On the loaner 800 XC tiger 250 miles . 75 miles on a 2018 Gold wing tour , and a few miles here n there on random test rides from the Rocket 3 R , and Desert edition Tiger from the summer on youtube I posted . 82XX roughly

RJ's last odometer reading .

20201030_134457.jpg

I forgot about this, I'll have to snap a pic later as I've got right around 12k on mine. I honestly figured you and rj would have had easy more mileage then I was able to get since I've only rode in state with a couple short trips just over the border for some waffle house.
I don't commute. And no where to go has kept me down

You bring up a good point, a few other members have multiple bikes. I wouldn’t be opposed to including both, wonder what others think Busa only or to include the other bikes too??
So since the year is over let's refresh this and get some final mileage counts, I think I missed this comment in the beginning but my vote on this would have been to allow any bike but feel the mileage contest should only be counted from 1 bike but I'm sure this was already addressed. I'll be in the garage tomorrow so I'll get a pic that I posted in this thread and one with my current mileage and get em posted by i think I was around 12-13k miles but will be sure of exact mileage tomorrow or rather later today.
Happy New Years everyone:beerchug:

I woke up this morning and said I need to get out to garage to check my mileage but I haven’t made it there yet lol but I know it is minimal compared to some of you on here

Reactions: c10
I’ve missed posting on this for a couple months darn it.
.... disclaimer....
“The South Island of NZ is a relatively small place and there’s only so many roads and destinations to aspire to, I will not take any flak for low km accumulation”:moon:

Heres my count,first pic is early January 2020

Next pic is yesterday

2CCFD037-9A56-4705-A7DD-3DF6899E46B9.jpeg

A351D7C7-A71C-4836-A943-DD8D86EE7C27.jpeg

So that’s just shy of 11000kms.
I also put 2980kms on my DRZ400E from February 2nd to now.
So that’s my two wheels mileage log for 2020 !

Last edited:
Started the year with 4079 and ended with 8259 so well short of the 7k I projected I do have another 500 or so miles on the wife’s bike but still way short so roughly 4600 miles total. Didn’t do any longer trips after covid appeared, mainly short rides locally.

7B512DB7-247C-4966-86F7-CDCA555F3358.jpeg

Is there a new thread for 2021? I didn't even think about it since my bike wasn't running until last week...

Reactions: c10
Back