The ladies and the busa

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I feel stupid soliciting opinions on this topic....but...you guys are pros. Here is my dilemma and I am open to suggestions from you wise folks....(I can see the jokes coming now....)

Okay, my lady hates motorcycles and will not get on the back seat of the mighty hayabusa. Other women have expressed interest in going on my bike, but when they see it...most chicken out. Can't understand this. Every bar I pass in the suburbs of chicago has mostly Harleys and Harley like girls....you know the type....am I stereo-typing here? don't mean to. I guess the question is where does one find woman that are not scared of speed!!! Any suggestions to this ridiculous dilemma.....? I just want a few rides in the country with the company of a lady....I ride mostly alone and just thought it might be a nice diversion......any suggestions...

Olga's house of pain.

They have women there that are not afraid of anything...
wow.gif

Ok, just kidding.

Go hang out at the local bike nights where sports bikes meet. The women there that show up at those event either own a motorcycle, or want to be ridden (on a motorcycle that is
smile.gif
)

Personally if I were single and looking, I would opt for looking for one that had her own and liked to ride herself (there is a joke somewhere in that but it escapes me at the moment).

If that was what you were looking for anyway.

Just a thought.. or go on line and place a personal add, guy looking for hot women to ride with me on my motorcycle. You should get some bites

laugh.gif
Thrasher...you've been killing me lately!

Hrmm, well first question is "you plan on giving up the gal you have for a gal that rides?" Wouldn't want to give out advice if you and she are married or something!
tounge.gif

You may have a problem nowadays...I see more and more gals giving up that view from behind a guy to ride her own, even the Harley gals...I was going to direct you to a biker board full of women, but they all ride their own bikes, so they wouldn't be sitting on the back either...

Odd dilemma...how about settling for a gal that will ride in front while you follow?
tounge.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif

First question, has your lady ridden any other motorcycles? Maybe she can work her way up to the 'Busa by taking a ride on something smaller, or a touring bike.

Unfortunately the 'Busa just looks lean, mean and magnificent. It looks like it's doing 100mph when it's parked, and some find that intimidating.

I would imagine other members of this board may know women who like to ride sports bikes. I can't recommend any 'cause I'm married
smile.gif

Put an ad in the paper. Remember that song, don't recall the name, where he responds to an ad in the personnals looking for an escape. It turns out to be his old lady. Great song!
"Do you like Pinocolada's, getting caught in the rain? Then i'm the love that you've hoped for, come with me and we'll escape".
Yours could read,
"Do you like fast Hayabusa's, so much fun it's a pain. Then I'm the rider you've hoped for, jump on back and we'll escape!"
laugh.gif

Put an ad in the paper. Remember that song, don't recall the name, where he responds to an ad in the personnals looking for an escape. It turns out to be his old lady. Great song!
"Do you like Pinocolada's, getting caught in the rain? Then i'm the love that you've hoped for, come with me and we'll escape".
Yours could read,
"Do you like fast Hayabusa's, so much fun it's a pain. Then I'm the rider you've hoped for, jump on back and we'll escape!"
laugh.gif
OMG...that's just funny jt2...funny...
laugh.gif

Now that song's in my head...gee, thanks...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Hold on your telling me your chick doesnt like to ride and yoru complaining
wow.gif
. Man shid i wish mine didnt want to ride...hell if she doenst get rid of her, i been tryin to get rid of mine but her as wont go anywhere. Just go to the colleges around there....dont know how old you are. Most college chicks escpically were im from get moist at the fact of being on a busa. Trust me man once they start riding thats it..you cant even hit the twisties like you want cause her as is scared to lean but just to keep you from being happy she'll....oh sorr rambling
blush.gif

After going two-up with chicks a few times now I've decided it's overrated... Yer chit handles better in the twisties without the added weight... yes, even with a petite hottie.
devil.gif
I am no longer actively looking for a chick that wants to ride beeyotch. I wouldn't mind finding a girl with her own bike though. Especially one that could keep up in the twisties.
wink.gif

Fwiw, I've found that most girls won't get on a sportbike because they've been talked into it before and some muthafuggin' squid scared the shid out of 'em thinkin' they were being funny. After a ride like that who could blame them for not wanting to climb onto another crotch rocket. I've only had one girl that was scared of ALL bikes. The rest that I've tried to get on my bike had the "been scared on a crotch rocket before" story.

So, to all you mofo's that have scared chicks away from riding by showin' your arse with them on back... thanks for fuggin' nothin'!
mad.gif

Yours could read,
laugh.gif
LMAO!!!
super.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Trust me man once they start riding thats it..you cant even hit the twisties like you want cause her as is scared to lean but just to keep you from being happy she'll....oh sorr rambling
blush.gif
Yeah, that's one reason I'm no longer on active hunt for a pillion type chick. It's always funny to listen to some of the riders in our semi-regular group rides talk about gettin' punched in the ribs or pinched (in places we won't discuss on a family oriented board) when they're two up and trying to hang with us single dudes in the twisties.
laugh.gif

I ride (live?) for the twisties and for beatin' on my bike in 'em. The thoughts of not being able to hit 'em hard like I want to, when I want to just plain sucks.

Ok, just kidding.

Go hang out at the local bike nights where sports bikes meet. The women there that show up at those event either own a motorcycle, or want to be ridden (on a motorcycle that is
smile.gif
)

Personally if I were single and looking, I would opt for looking for one that had her own and liked to ride herself (there is a joke somewhere in that but it escapes me at the moment).

If that was what you were looking for anyway.

Just a thought.. or go on line and place a personal add, guy looking for hot women to ride with me on my motorcycle. You should get some bites
Man, you've been on a roll lately. Too funny!
laugh.gif

Trust me man once they start riding thats it..you cant even hit the twisties like you want cause her as is scared to lean but just to keep you from being happy she'll....oh sorr rambling
blush.gif
Yeah, that's one reason I'm no longer on active hunt for a pillion type chick. It's always funny to listen to some of the riders in our semi-regular group rides talk about gettin' punched in the ribs or pinched (in places we won't discuss on a family oriented board) when they're two up and trying to hang with us single dudes in the twisties.
laugh.gif

I ride (live?) for the twisties and for beatin' on my bike in 'em. The thoughts of not being able to hit 'em hard like I want to, when I want to just plain sucks.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the two up guy's most dreaded statement from pillion chick on a ride...

Halfway through the route of a planned group ride, pillion chick says: "I'm getting tired. I'm ready to go home..."

There isn't an emoticon on the entire internet that would convey how friggin' PISSED I'd be to hear that at the same points in rides that I've heard it said...
rock.gif

Of course even if your girl had her own bike, if she said that you'd be screwed if you didn't peel off and go home with her.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110918024 -->

laugh.gif

Va.....your avatar makes your face look too....
just kidding....

This is amazing. Post is up 1 hour and i get more than a dozen replies....cool. Keep the suggestions coming. I love thrasher fox's comments....you guys are cracking me up.

The ad is actually tempting.

More importantly, I'd consider riding with a lady too. Doesn't have to be a pillion

keep em coming......and VABUSA...what is the url for that website?

Oh yeah....the lady is my wife and she will
NEVER get on any motorcycle. It took major efforts to get back into biking (I've been doing it since age 13). I ain't giving her up, but it would be nice to take a few rides with someone or ride with someone with a bike. Met a very young gal that rode a gixxer 1000 that was nicely modified....but never ran into her again.....

Va.....your avatar makes your face look too....
just kidding....

This is amazing.  Post is up 1 hour and i get more than a dozen replies....cool.  Keep the suggestions coming.  I love thrasher fox's comments....you guys are cracking me up.  

The ad is actually tempting.  

More importantly, I'd consider riding with a lady too.  Doesn't have to be a pillion

keep em coming......and VABUSA...what is the url for that website?
I know you won't believe this...brace yourself...

I did that avatar myself...yep, I know, makes you just want to throw money, doesn't it?!

And it makes my face look too what?!  
tounge.gif

Tons of female riders of every type on HERE

And I'm sure there's a local board for riders in your area...nothing wrong with hooking up with a fellow rider...good companionship...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "I irritate myself"|1110919207 -->

My Wife of 20 yrs does not like riding on the Busa at all, so I removed the back seat and put on the hump.... I agree the ride is much better without anyone back there. I found a way to ride with Wife by taking my Brothers bike (VTX1800) out with her out the back. Pegs drag to easy to have to much fun in the twisties...
laugh.gif

My wife hates to ride on the back she, is getting her own license next month and she is a little scared to ride by herself on a big bick so she is going to be on my 250 CC scoter for a while to geet used to the idea. the thing that made the diffrence is she met other girls that ride and well that was the end of that, personelly thank god I like her with me just not on the back it's a pain in the back if you ride for a long time or in the city.

Back