The ladies and the busa

Wow on a nice warm day I get home to lets go for a ride. She loves to ride. She will let me know ehn she has had enough wheelies and when 185 is to much for her though. She is good to about 160 as long as I dont tuck to low and the wind wants to rip her helmet off. A few wheelies of good distance arent to bad but she doesnt like to ride on the all wheelies every stop rides. Rides her own snowmobile and rides pretty good too. Loves to ride on the back of the 4 wheeler, the muddier the better. I guess I am lucky.

My g/f will ride on the back of her brother-in-law's Harley, but whined about rockets until I bought the Busa. If anyone's significant other thinks the seat on a Busa is uncomfortable, borrow a ZX-12 or R1. They will think the Busa is a LA-Z-BOY!

My fiance is fearless. I'll post the pic's of us sky diving to prove it. She'll get on the back of mine when I get another.
wink.gif

If you ride with another woman you will have an affair :-) Then your wife will take half of your sh**. Say bye-bye to your Busa. All because you get lonely when you ride.....Cmon! You ride a Busa...The baddest bike in the world. Let's start acting like a Busa owner. :-)

I took my wife for a ride and she kept pressing my crouch into the gas tank. I quickly turned the Busa around and took my wife home and told her that she won't be riding with me again.

I find most women who are afraid of motorcycles have had a bad experience with some guy in the past that tried to show his high speed and cornering skills with her on the back. Not the brightest thing to do! Once you scare the daylights out of them it's really hard to get them back on the rumble seat and rightfully so.

Motorcycles are no different than airplanes. If you take someone up for an airplane ride and scare them stiff, they will never get in another one with you and be very reluctant to climb aboard with anyone else. Just a little something to keep in mind when you take someone for a ride who has no idea what they are getting into?
Excellent point. I ride totally differently when I have a passenger. I recognize that I'm responsible for their safety and don't take any risks or try to impress them with my "go fast" ability.

I've received compliments from my wife and past girlfriends on my safety and consideration for them. That's worth more to me than anything.

I find most women who are afraid of motorcycles have had a bad experience with some guy in the past that tried to show his high speed and cornering skills with her on the back. Not the brightest thing to do! Once you scare the daylights out of them it's really hard to get them back on the rumble seat and rightfully so.

Motorcycles are no different than airplanes. If you take someone up for an airplane ride and scare them stiff, they will never get in another one with you and be very reluctant to climb aboard with anyone else. Just a little something to keep in mind when you take someone for a ride who has no idea what they are getting into?
God, that sounds familiar...
rock.gif

To find a woman that will ride on the back of your bike is great for sure.  To find a woman that will ride her own sport bike with you is a real treasure.  How do I know?  My wife Sue rides my Busa from time to time and rides her own 1200S Bandit when Im out on the Busa. When we first got married I could not get her on my cycle (750 Norton) to save my soul. I guess when she saw me come home safe after every ride she thought about giving a short ride a try.  I took her out on a quiet road for a slow easy ride.  I worked her into longer rides, until we were taking vacations by motorcycle.  My last big ride I took her on was to the Grand Canyon on my V Max. When ever I asked her if she want to learn to ride she told me no.  Sue always said Im right where I belong riding on the back. When we got back from the Canyon ride Sue looked at me and made a statement that floored me. She said that she wanted her own bike and want to learn to ride. What was it that got her to think about riding?  Sue met a few women that rode their own bikes on our ride.  We went to my friends Cycle shop here in New York and Sue picked out her FZR600.  We spent a good month working on stopping and starting and turning in a school parking lot.  I bought radios for our helmets so we could talk to each other.  I put her through a motor cycle safety school (the best thing for new riders)  Sue had done great on the FZR600 and in a few years she took a step up.  She now rides a Bandit 1200S and can keep up with the guys and from time to time she rides the Busa.  I have a saying that I use... There is nothing like seeing curves on curves. (A beautiful woman on a sport bike.. even better when they are a rider)  I always get a kick at seeing other people watch as my wife pulls up on a sport bike and get off.  Here in New York seeing a woman on her own sport bike is a very rare thing...  Work at it take it slow and like a rare and beautiful flower watch your woman grow and take your breath away!

<!--EDIT|Max Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111001639 -->

Sue_with_FZR_in_parking_lot.jpg

MaxSpeed----a Norton 750 Commando?

That was my first "speed" bike. Had a 1971. zero to sixty in 4.0 seconds....quarter mile in 12.5....it was considered lightning fast in its day....

Yep it was a 1970 Norton 750 Commando.. a very cool bike for my first bike... It had the Dunstall kit in it... (sp for Dunstall?)

<!--EDIT|Max Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111002847 -->

sueatbackdoor7.jpg

To find a woman that will ride on the back of your bike is great for sure. To find a woman that will ride her own sport bike with you is a real treasure. How do I know? My wife Sue rides my Busa from time to time and rides her own 1200S Bandit when Im out on the Busa. When we first got married I could not get her on my cycle (750 Norton) to save my soul. I guess when she saw me come home safe after every ride she thought about giving a short ride a try. I took her out on a quiet road for a slow easy ride. I worked her into longer rides, until we were taking vacations by motorcycle. My last big ride I took her on was to the Grand Canyon on my V Max. When ever I asked her if she want to learn to ride she told me no. Sue always said Im right where I belong riding on the back. When we got back from the Canyon ride Sue looked at me and made a statement that floored me. She said that she wanted her own bike and want to learn to ride. What was it that got her to think about riding? Sue met a few women that rode their own bikes on our ride. We went to my friends Cycle shop here in New York and Sue picked out her FZR600. We spent a good month working on stopping and starting and turning in a school parking lot. I bought radios for our helmets so we could talk to each other. I put her through a motor cycle safety school (the best thing for new riders) Sue had done great on the FZR600 and in a few years she took a step up. She now rides a Bandit 1200S and can keep up with the guys and from time to time she rides the Busa. I have a saying that I use... There is nothing like seeing curves on curves. (A beautiful woman on a sport bike.. even better when they are a rider) I always get a kick at seeing other people watch as my wife pulls up on a sport bike and get off. Here in New York seeing a woman on her own sport bike is a very rare thing... Work at it take it slow and like a rare and beautiful flower watch your woman grow and take your breath away!
Ya know Max Speed, I've been helping Captain out a little with the Galleries by uploading the forum posted pics to the new gallery software. I had noticed that you've posted a LOT of pics of your wonderful wife on the board. She just keeps poppin' up in the batches of pics I've uploaded. Speaks volumes about how happy you must truly be to have such a companion. I'm happy for you, bro.
beerchug.gif

Just wanted to throw that in after seeing the pics you posted in this thread. Congrats on finding a good one, man.
super.gif

Halfway through the route of a planned group ride, pillion chick says: "I'm getting tired. I'm ready to go home..."

There isn't an emoticon on the entire internet that would convey how friggin' PISSED I'd be to hear that at the same points in rides that I've heard it said...
rock.gif

Of course even if your girl had her own bike, if she said that you'd be screwed if you didn't peel off and go home with her.
laugh.gif
Don't get me started!
devil.gif
evil.gif
devil.gif
evil.gif

devil.gif

evil.gif

Oh yeah....the lady is my wife and she will
NEVER get on any motorcycle.  It took major efforts to get back into biking (I've been doing it since age 13).  I ain't giving her up, but it would be nice to take a few rides with someone or ride with someone with a bike.  Met a very young gal that rode a gixxer 1000 that was nicely modified....but never ran into her again.....
You can do lots and lots of things together, biking just may not be one of them. Nothing wrong with that either.

i have a good friend who rides with me(girl) we both commute to college and go rideing on the weekends on our bikes. you are all very right curves on curves is a beutiful thing. she has an r6 and seems to like it, although do not ask me how many times she has dropped it(1?....2?...3?...) ya shes not good with the slow speed stuff yet, she has to wear tall shoes to reach on both sides. shes crazy though we have done some high speed weaveing on the interstates and she kept up just fine(to my 600).

although she wont ride beotch anymore...i can see why.:)

man, ride to hammond, or east chicago, ind. i take my bike with me when i go to see my family in chgo.tons of girls want to ride. try the old mcdonalds buy hard rock cafe' downtown.
now all my rider's in texas (houston) should know about the richmond strip at 2am!! when the clubs let out in houston at 2am, women are all over the place and just hop on your bike!! but you have a woman and most of these woman want 2 types of ride's(lol)
in anycase try telling wifey that you want go fast, you have to break them in slow sometimes, ya know

Back