The ladies and the busa

I agree with all of you...

99% of my miles are solo. But the few times I wanted a rider, the babes were just scared of the monster. I mean the busa
screams DEMON POSSESSED. And they get cold feet.

One lady said I will go, but not over 35 mph....I told her the thing idles at 90 mph!!!! She actually rode with me (a coworker) and liked it. and wants to try for 50 mph. But, I want someone with a little more guts!!! Or to ride with someone with a bike. But I don't like riding in groups...that is scary unless you have an experienced group....

VA....I have seen your pics.....the avatar does not do your magnificent features justice.....but I do like it nonetheless

I agree with all of  you...

99% of my miles are solo.  But the few times I wanted a rider, the babes were just scared of the monster.  I mean the busa
screams DEMON POSSESSED.  And they get cold feet.

One lady said I will go, but not over 35 mph....I told her the thing idles at 90 mph!!!!   She actually rode with me (a coworker) and liked it.  and wants to try  for 50 mph.  But, I want someone with a little more guts!!!  Or to ride with someone with a bike.  But I don't like riding in groups...that is scary unless you have an experienced group....

VA....I  have seen your pics.....the avatar does not do your magnificent features justice.....but I do like it nonetheless
Yeah.. I hear ya bro, I get that all the time, lady's being afraid of the "monster" and all....

Oh wait, the Busa..

Actually my wife likes to go fast. Unfortunatley havent been on too many rides together.. And I get paranoid taking anyone on the Busa faster than highway speed limits. Anything could happen, tire blow out, etc etc. and I would feel like crap if someone lost their life and I was driving.

So I dont ride people much on the back. And when I do. speed limit and that is about it.

I agree with all of  you...

99% of my miles are solo.  But the few times I wanted a rider, the babes were just scared of the monster.  I mean the busa
screams DEMON POSSESSED.  And they get cold feet.

One lady said I will go, but not over 35 mph....I told her the thing idles at 90 mph!!!!   She actually rode with me (a coworker) and liked it.  and wants to try  for 50 mph.  But, I want someone with a little more guts!!!  Or to ride with someone with a bike.  But I don't like riding in groups...that is scary unless you have an experienced group....

VA....I  have seen your pics.....the avatar does not do your magnificent features justice.....but I do like it nonetheless
My daughter-in-law wanted to go for a ride on the bus, I took her up to 160 Saturday. Please spare all the "you're crazy" lines, she wanted it and the two of us combined only weigh about 250.

just a question i must be a heave rider I sware all the guys on - a few are 170 and under what the hell friggen paper weight LOL kidding guys i'm 215 + and i sware I see guys like 140 get off a 1000 and i am thinking dam dude the bike is bigger then the jocky ho i mean guy riding it, but then you see a girl on a busa and then you goooo goo omm sorry forgot my thought, it's ok then I know it's all wronge and i know some of the liter guys can take me at a whem.

My girl doesn't really care about riding on the Busa at all. She said that if she never rode on it again it wouldn't bother her. She'll ride every now and then, but no more than she has to. I've tried to get her to take the MSF course, but no go for that. I, myself, prefer to ride solo as I can do alot more than I can with her on it. But, every now and then, it is nice to have a girl on the back. If we ever decide to part ways I won't have too much trouble finding one since I live in a college town.

Okay, my lady hates motorcycles and will not get on the back seat of the mighty hayabusa.   Other women have expressed interest in going on my bike, but when they see it...most  chicken out. Can't understand this.  Every bar I pass in the suburbs of chicago has mostly Harleys and Harley like girls....you know the type....am I stereo-typing here?  don't mean to.  I guess the question is where does one find woman that are not scared of speed!!!  Any suggestions to this ridiculous dilemma.....?   I just want a few rides in the country with the company of a lady....I ride mostly alone and just thought it might be a nice diversion......any suggestions...
Two things:

<ul>
[*]Having some other gal on the back of your bike probably won't help with your existing relationship (in fact, unless it was a friend or someone categorically ugly, I think my wife would come unglued)
[*]Eagles fly alone
[/list]

My wife likes the Busa well enough but since she got her own wheels for Christmas, she hasn't been on the back of the Bird more than a couple of times.

Now I just give rides to the nieces and nephews and other assorted little kids who want the thrill of a damn fast ride and who aren't afraid of diddly squat!

--Wag--

My wife makes me take the hump when she doesn't go! I go by this rule and stay out of trouble: don't do anything with a woman that I wouldn't want her doing with a dude. Would you like to see your wife cruising along with me on the back of her bike?

Can,t help much on this one, my girl rides her own bike, and my Busa, anytime she gets the chance.
laugh.gif

My wife makes me take the hump when she doesn't go!  I go by this rule and stay out of trouble: don't do anything with a woman that I wouldn't want her doing with a dude. Would you like to see your wife cruising along with me on the back of her bike?
I am betting you already know the answer to that.  Put it this way, even a Busa can't outrun a .308  
grim.gif

Go to a BBW (big,beautiful,women) chat room and find yourself a beauty.

Not only will you have company, the wheelies will come real easy.

My wife makes me take the hump when she doesn't go!  I go by this rule and stay out of trouble: don't do anything with a woman that I wouldn't want her doing with a dude. Would you like to see your wife cruising along with me on the back of her bike?
Yeah, I can picture that, her standing there wearing leather and holding a whip, saying "JJ, you better get that hump on before I whip you, and don't be carrying along any young chics" and you cowering down like a whipped puppy.

laugh.gif

Okay, I feel stupid soliciting opinions on this topic....but...you guys are pros.  Here is my dilemma and I am open to suggestions from you wise folks....(I can see the jokes coming now....)

Okay, my lady hates motorcycles and will not get on the back seat of the mighty hayabusa.   Other women have expressed interest in going on my bike, but when they see it...most  chicken out. Can't understand this.  Every bar I pass in the suburbs of chicago has mostly Harleys and Harley like girls....you know the type....am I stereo-typing here?  don't mean to.  I guess the question is where does one find woman that are not scared of speed!!!  Any suggestions to this ridiculous dilemma.....?   I just want a few rides in the country with the company of a lady....I ride mostly alone and just thought it might be a nice diversion......any suggestions...
I have a suggestion, not very practicle though...
devil.gif

Move to California!  Personally, I love the speed of the busa.  I hope to work my way up to one.  I will ride on the back when I need a speed fix.  Otherwise, I push my baby.

-Nanwags  
race.gif

Warned you it wouldn't be much of a suggestion.

Okay, I feel stupid soliciting opinions on this topic....but...you guys are pros. Here is my dilemma and I am open to suggestions from you wise folks....(I can see the jokes coming now....)

Okay, my lady hates motorcycles and will not get on the back seat of the mighty hayabusa. Other women have expressed interest in going on my bike, but when they see it...most chicken out. Can't understand this. Every bar I pass in the suburbs of chicago has mostly Harleys and Harley like girls....you know the type....am I stereo-typing here? don't mean to. I guess the question is where does one find woman that are not scared of speed!!! Any suggestions to this ridiculous dilemma.....? I just want a few rides in the country with the company of a lady....I ride mostly alone and just thought it might be a nice diversion......any suggestions...
I have a suggestion, not very practicle though...
devil.gif

Move to California! Personally, I love the speed of the busa. I hope to work my way up to one. I will ride on the back when I need a speed fix. Otherwise, I push my baby.

-Nanwags
race.gif

Warned you it wouldn't be much of a suggestion.
Welcome to the board Nanwags..

You need to start a new thread introducing yourself so it can go to 10 pages
biggrin.gif

(reference Busbutts intro (snicker snicker) )

Does your lady know your looking out for a gal other than her to ride along with you
rock.gif
tounge.gif

I find most women who are afraid of motorcycles have had a bad experience with some guy in the past that tried to show his high speed and cornering skills with her on the back. Not the brightest thing to do! Once you scare the daylights out of them it's really hard to get them back on the rumble seat and rightfully so.

Motorcycles are no different than airplanes. If you take someone up for an airplane ride and scare them stiff, they will never get in another one with you and be very reluctant to climb aboard with anyone else. Just a little something to keep in mind when you take someone for a ride who has no idea what they are getting into?

You must show her that even it looks fast it doesn't have to go fast (when she sits on it)
Tell her you want to go around the block, and do it very low.
Build her confidence slowly.
That's what I did with my mother.
Don't try to impress her by show her how fast it is when she is on it.
It's hard to get someone's trust, it so easy to loose it.

good luck

My g/f has the seat at her house, it's just easier that way for us. She always jokes about her having the seat and that I couldn't give other girls rides if I wanted to. But I told her, there's always ebay!
smile.gif

I know my g/f complains about the lack of a backrest on the busa. She says not having anything behind her creeps her out and makes her feel like she's going to fall off. For 2-up riding we usually end up taking the Magna instead.

Back