Enhance the BUSA

Finesse1

Registered
race.gif

Since i am the rookie of this group I have a lot of questions. Any suggestions on the best chrome rims for the BUSA? Chrome Pipes? Any other ways to enhance the BUSA...

well you can go on fee-bay and find parts for days, there are board sponsors here that would be more than happy to cut you a deal on parts once you pick them out.

If you ask me chrome is overdone, I see it everywhere, on almost every busa. Just my .02

He has a point carbon fiber is the racers chrome, but the chicks dont appreciate it. LoL

Always strive to make you ride different from the rest.
beerchug.gif

Go chrome or go home!
bowdown.gif
Chrome is awesome, Im just waiting to get to my next base to start throwning all the chrome on my bike.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,19:52) To each their own, you obviously like chrome, go for it.

No Chrome
+1

As he said, Chrome if you like. To each his own, just as long as YOU like it, then WHO CARES what other people like.

Me
wink.gif
, I don't like chrome, but then again I don't like streached or lowered street bikes either. BUT, a lot here do. So, to them, I just say, "Streach'em and Chrome'em to the limit of your wallet  
biggrin.gif

I'd suggest reading as many of the threads on the forum as possible and look as many of the pics. That will give you an idea of how things look and perhaps point you in a direction that you want to go. As others have said, it is all about what you want your bike to look like.

Personally, the Hayabusa is my first toy that I do not feel the need to mod. (and I mod EVERYTHING I own usually) But I do agree your ride should be unique and personalized. So, my solution is to leave mine stock since everyone else customizes the piss out of theirs. So my almost completely stock bike is plenty unique.
laugh.gif
And its staying that way.

(JuiceSC @ Apr. 27 2007,07:43) Personally, the Hayabusa is my first toy that I do not feel the need to mod. (and I mod EVERYTHING I own usually) But I do agree your ride should be unique and personalized. So, my solution is to leave mine stock since everyone else customizes the piss out of theirs. So my almost completely stock bike is plenty unique.
laugh.gif
And its staying that way.
hmmmmm hmmmmm
firedevil.gif

from the mod debil
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There is not a thing on the busa you can not chrome. Pick a part you want to see sparkle go on ebay type in hayabusa sparkley part and you will probably get what you are looking for. Board sponsors can hook you up if you don't find it there or don't want to look.

yeah im not much on the chrome thing

other than.
strator,clutch cover,heli bars, grips,bar ends,reservoirs,calipers,wheels,grab bar,gear shifter,mirrors,dash panel,tank pads,swingarm,emblems,tank cap,triple tree....

so yes im anti chrome myself.

Back