Wheels

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Need some input on where I can get a set of Chrome Rims ( not stock ) for my Busa.

Yep, looked at the Sponsors and the Classifieds but still want to look around. I have a price of $1,950 for a set of RC Savage Rims ( Cost includes shipping, With a cost of $527 for a set of Chrome Rotors.

Anyone have any Ideas. :please:

Why not lose some weight and go with a high polished set of Carrozzeria's for way less than 1850.00 and shave about 6lbs off your bike. PM for pricing...

Why not lose some weight and go with a high polished set of Carrozzeria's for way less than 1850.00 and shave about 6lbs off your bike. PM for pricing...

Listen to GPW! The Carro's on my bike dramatically improve the overall handling....every aspect, especially turn in and direction change under braking, I can't overstate this. I'm not a bling guy but every time I ride, someone asks/compliments the wheels. Below are a few pics, some shop pics because it shows the whole wheel. Raydog

P1010319.JPG

Thanks! Here's one more....front without fender....BTW with chrome wave rotors like you were talking about Demmym. Raydog

front fork swap009.JPG

Thanks! Here's one more....front without fender....BTW with chrome wave rotors like you were talking about Demmym. Raydog

Bro when I looked at the pictures of the wheels on different sites ( just the wheels ) I didnt think much of them, But after seeing them on your bike I have to say WOW, They look really good. I think you may have changed my mind.

Thanks for the Pics

I have never had polished wheels on a bike but I have on a car. Chrome is much easier to maintain. The Carrozzeria wheels look good. A little while ago, they were selling the wheels and front and rear rotors for I think $1970.

Do you have to polish those wheels to keep the chrome look? I love your bike!:thumbsup:

The polish job from the factory is wonderful....if I just want to go riding in the canyons with buds, I do the quicker "wash and shine", the wheels look shiny and great.....BUT if it's bike nite, then I use polish and detail the wheels....then they get chrome like. I just love them because they are about performance first then I think that makes the looks even more appealing than .... just doing something to catch the eye. Just my own little philosophy. And thanks for the compliment! Raydog

Last edited:
What kind of chrome rotors do you have?

The rotors are Italian "Braking" rotors, not a big brand in USA but I can't find fault with their performance(or looks)...hours with full touring gear going fast in twisties on hot day OR 90 degree track days with track tires.

Check with some of our sponsors! Raydog

Back