Ladies Need Help

werdkat

Registered
So I am going to purchase my girl a helmet for her new bike. However I can't find any helmets that are not so mannish looking. She has been rocking an older helmet of mine and hates it. She is going to be getting the ICON Kitty jacket from me, but she didn't like the helmet b/c of the cowgirl on the back.

Do you know of any place that sells more lady oriented helmets? Please help a guy out.
face7.gif

I like that one Cathy!
cool.gif

Here's a SHOEI with some flowers on it...

SHOEI.jpg

Thanks, Suomy makes a couple different styles. I had a hard time finding anything myself. I'm not much on the ICON kitty helmet either.

I like both of those...yeah I showed her the kitty helmet and she was all for it until she saw the back and went...I am not having that on my head....sigh I tried to convince her it was sexy ;)

I like both of those...yeah I showed her the kitty helmet and she was all for it until she saw the back and went...I am not having that on my head....sigh I tried to convince her it was sexy ;)
No, I'm with her...I wouldn't want that either!
laugh.gif

I'm trying to find a post Rev made a long time ago showing some ladies helmets...they were pretty cool...cartoony if I remember correctly...

My old helmet was an AGV Rossi with a little guy on the back shooting flowers out of a gun. I wish I could find a pic of it.

That sounds cool Cathy...never seen it...

I can't locate Rev's thread...I think it's from so long ago, it was lost when captain downsized the database a bit...I'll keep looking for some cool ideas though...

Here's an AGV Rossi helmet with flowers, but not the one you had Cathy...can't find a pic of that one...
sad.gif

AGVRossi.jpg

Why not just get a plain helmet, and then let her get it airbrushed with whatever design she wants?
rock.gif

It might be a better way to go if she's not liking the factory designs.
cool.gif

Why not just get a plain helmet, and then let her get it airbrushed with whatever design she wants?
rock.gif

cool.gif
I agree.. 2 gilrs who I ride with did that, thay bought plain black helmets and had a guy airbrush them
completely unique, one even had her names aibrushed on the chin bar,
I wish i had asome pics, but I dont

rock.gif

cool.gif
I agree.. 2 gilrs who I ride with did that, thay bought plain black helmets and had a guy airbrush them
completely unique, one even had her names aibrushed on the chin bar,
I wish i had asome pics, but I dont
Damn.. I can spell really..
Im only on my 1st Cinco de Mayo drink too

rock.gif

cool.gif
You know what...that would be a lot easier I think. I knew I kept coming here for some reason! hahaha Thanks, I will post pics when the brushing is done.

Back