Birthday gift from my lady friend...

Mr Droo

Registered
So, today is my b-day... no big wiener when you're 32. Anyways, she wants to get me something I want for the bike. I just installed an Amplirider and would love nothing more than a set of Tork Xpro helmet speakers . The problem is, I want a Scorpion EX900 modular helmet (XL in White!)to put them in, but it's a bit rich for my attorney (and terminator) lady friend. I could probably install them into my current helmet and move them to another helmet down the line, I suppose. :whistle: I also have me glazzies on a Wolo Bad Boy air horn (yes, I already have several relays installed to accommodate the power it requires).

Choices choices. I made a great attempt at asking her to pay for getting my bike tuned where Chrisjp had his done, but that was apparently "out of the question." :lol: Ya never know unless ya ask.

I suppose I'll get everything but the tuning done over the winter, so anything at this point paid by her would be extremely helpful.

Whaddya all think?

Save your pennies and get it yourself. No need giving her anything to hold over your head later!

via Tapatalk

I will not be returning to mph unless I can wait while he works. My bike kept getting pushed for others. A 2 week wait turned into a month and a half. Then 2 weeks to diagnose and 3 weeks to fix what he said would take 1. Not saying he's not good or is a scamer.
Happy birthday again by the way!

I also want to do some sort of in helmet speaker, want the carbon icon just don't want to shell out the $.

She ordered the Tork Xpro helmet speakers yesterday. She told me, "you're impossible to shop for." I replied, "there are SO many things I want that it's just hard to pick something you can afford."

Back