Test fit of my screaming eagle pipes!

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Seriously tho. It's your bike, whatever makes you happy. I would like to hear a clip of them.

Don

Sorry bro, I just cant get on board with that. But its your bike, and if you like it, that is all that matters. I bet it does have a unique exhaust note!

Everyone here at work I have shown the video compares it to a stock car.
smile.gif

I will get that clip online for you tonight. Should change your mind.

here is mine, not as long as yours. Trust me not everyone is going to like em, but it's not there bike. I would suggest takeing another pic once you get the ubends on. Do they have baffles in it?

Painted_Brake_Arm.jpg

Ya, they have an all metal baffle structure in them. Not much of a baffle, but a baffle none the less.

I am a member of "Loud pipes do not save lives" club and prefer something a bit more mellow and toned..

Dont get me wrong, nothing better than a fine tuned race header on a hot bike, ON the race track. Around town I just like the mellow drone of what I know to be the fastest bike on the block
smile.gif

I do applaud the innovation however... only way neat new stuff happens

Hey BowDown don't take any of the bad comments with more than a grain or maybe two! They sound sweet and if the look is what you want! that is all that matters
rock.gif
Good on ya for thinking out of the box  
beerchug.gif

super.gif
They sound pretty close to these.
super.gif
can[/url]
AOL.com Images Not Available

super.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 10 2007,17:44) Hey BowDown don't take any of the bad comments with more than a grain or maybe two! They sound sweet and if the look is what you want! that is all that matters
rock.gif
Good on ya for thinking out of the box  
beerchug.gif

super.gif
They sound pretty close to these.  
super.gif

can[/url]
AOL.com Images Not Available
Is that the 07 paint on the wheels and pipes? I bet they would look sweet on one.
beerchug.gif

super.gif

beerchug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The canisters are from ART (English made) and are anodized in that color. The wheels are Dupli color over stripped wheels. I used the color combo B 4 the 07's were out, but its a perfect match for the Blue on the 07.
lurk.gif

Ok, David and I are heading back from Texas World Speedway watching a track day and taking lots of pics. We plugged the laptop into the stereo on the truck for the full surround sound effect. Now we have to clean the puke out of the floor. David has leather seats too, good thing they clean easy.

firedevil.gif

Don

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 11 2007,02:07) Cant get it to play. Sounds like that may be a good thing.
Right-Click and save it to your computer. If you just click it.. Media Player might try to open it and flip out.

I don't know what everyone is complaining about.  To me his pipes sound exactly like a Brocks megaphone exhaust...and everyone raves about that.

Listen: (Courtesy of Pipefighter)
<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid6.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/pipefighter248/Production2.flv"></embed>

Hey Bow Down,  
beerchug.gif

It's your bike, if you like it then  
super.gif

I personally like a deeper tone, but I don't think your's sounds bad at all...just like a megaphone setup.

Back