help!! my kickstands hitting my fatty pipes

lol thats wat im talking bout:thumbsup: . I dont think i ever seen a bike with 2 chain drives like urs does it lose any torque to the rear wheel like that?

I had the same problem on my 2004 busa. on the bottom of the foot pegs are screws that let you take off the peice that is hitting your pipes. Raise the foot pegs up and you will see the screws. just remove the peice.

i dont know about the torque yet i took it out yesterday for the first time as i just finished the install of the 300 kit

Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 9 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this......

Here's what I did,

Look where the kickstand would normally hit the bike when in the up position, at that point you can drill and tap a hole in either the kickstand ( I did kickstand ) or the bike and place a very small bolt there, You can adjust the bolt in or out to how far you need it to hold the kickstand off the pipes.

Funny thing is, When I got my kickstand for a lowered bike, It already had that bolt in there.

This will only work for a small adjustment, otherwise the kill switch on the kickstand will be tripped.

Back