Fatty Pipes Equals Fail!!!!

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

DO NOT BUY FROM FATTY PIPES PERIOD!!! If you ever listen to me on anything never never do or try to do business with fatty pipes!!!! They will take your money and rob you blind!!! I placed my order 3 and a half weeks ago. According to their website orders ship within 48 hours usually. USPS is the method of shipping according to the web site. I have emailed at least a dozen times. I have called at least a dozen times. I have left messages every time with my phone number name and order conformation. I have not gotten one call back in ever!!! Not one. I do not have my pipes. They will not return calls or emails. This is a horrible company to deal with on any level!!!! just figured i would pass on the information to my brothers here on the org. If any of you are near pixley california please let me know via pm.

lol!!! i want to make sure the message is received!!!

i filed a complaint with the BBB. I also have contacted my credit card company and opened a case. Tomorrow i am going to contact my attorney and see what i need to do to sue them. I cant stand crooks liars and all around asphats.

well i guess i was one of the lucky ones cause i got my fatty pipes in less than a week and the guy answered every time i called he told me that 3rd party vendors were selling his pipes and not coming through on their end and giving him a bad name............. I dont know but mine look and sound great and but i have a full system brocks alien head now so my fatty pipes are up for grabs at 150.00 i have a 09 busa they were on. I did lose some power with them but they sound amazing everyone always complimented me......... but the brocks rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i guess i was one of the lucky ones cause i got my fatty pipes in less than a week and the guy answered every time i called he told me that 3rd party vendors were selling his pipes and not coming through on their end and giving him a bad name............. I dont know but mine look and sound great and but i have a full system brocks alien head now so my fatty pipes are up for grabs at 150.00 i have a 09 busa they were on. I did lose some power with them but they sound amazing everyone always complimented me......... but the brocks rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was lieing to you. It isnt his third party vendors that are screwing him. I ordered directly from his sight. You want to hear something funny.....i finally called one of his third party vendors on the phone tonight. I told them what was going on...the vendor said this a an everyday occurance with isaac from fatty and the vendor is getting so fed up with it he is thinking of dropping the line. He did go to bat for me though and sent an email...or called issac from fatty......and low and behold...not 10 minutes after i got off the phone with the third party vendor..i had an email from isaac at fattypipes appologizing saying he had a death in the family...that is why he is behind. Well at least i got an email finally. This was tonight at 1030 pm cst. So he personally garanteed me i would have my pipes by the end of next week!!!! Next frickin week? Are you kidding me? A month for pipes? What ever at least he sent me a one line email basically sayinging nothing.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

DO NOT BUY FROM FATTY PIPES PERIOD!!! If you ever listen to me on anything never never do or try to do business with fatty pipes!!!! They will take your money and rob you blind!!! I placed my order 3 and a half weeks ago. According to their website orders ship within 48 hours usually. USPS is the method of shipping according to the web site. I have emailed at least a dozen times. I have called at least a dozen times. I have left messages every time with my phone number name and order conformation. I have not gotten one call back in ever!!! Not one. I do not have my pipes. They will not return calls or emails. This is a horrible company to deal with on any level!!!! just figured i would pass on the information to my brothers here on the org. If any of you are near pixley california please let me know via pm.
Sounds like they're right up there with ClearAlternatives...let's hope they go the same way!

Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 9 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this......

any org members in fresno? that's where the garbage is coming from. at least according to their tel. numbers.

Sorry you went thru this. I went thru the exact same. Luckly I used my credit card and when I reversed the charges he sent the pipes. See my post for a full detail and pics before and after.. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/150345-beware-fattypipes-com.html

I also repsoned to their private video they have on youtupe which prompted them to send me an email. only problem with the private videos on youtube, the owner of the video can delete your message, which is what they did.

Fatty Pipe contacts
Isac or David 559-759-8544..

Isac gave me the same lines about family..he is full of BS.

FYI, I'm not thru with them yet. I will be posting a video on youtube to make my fellow riders aware of my dealings with fatty pipes that they can not delete.

I got a great set of black chrome tips with baffles for 88 bucks and i got them in a week.Low industries ON EBAY they fit better and almost sound identical and that guy still makes money on 88 bucks im in the wrong business!!!!

Let me start by saying i love this site im new to this site but im not new to dealing with fatty pipes.On march 31st i ordered pipes may 21 get theses ridicolous black pipes that dont fit they where spray painted black and they looked like they cost 25 dollars to make.I sent them back the owner didnt reply to any of my 300 calls over a month finally i tell my bank to reverse the charges the owner files a complaint issiac rodriguez with bank and reverses 340.00 back from my account and says to bank i never sent them back.Im still calling this guy its sept 9 2011 this guy is a crook and a liar all i want is my money back!I sent them proof from post office that i sent the package back and still no response you can register a complaint with the bbb but it wont do any good.Theyre not recongized by them i suggest we all get together and file a class action law suit these guys are the worst bussiness men on the planet!Don't buy from them no matter what they say in the mean time for all you members who are not getting a response from this guy here is his personal number call him everyday till he gives you your money back i have several numbers for his sales associates to.Lets give these crooks what they got coming to them.......

issac rodriguez owner 559 759 8544
elli salesmen 559 329 7938
eli cell 559 430 4584

These pipes r cheaply made and over priced i hope no one on this site or in the motorcycle industry has to deal with this......
So, after reading your post I called Isaac directly to order a set of pipes. He promised to send them within a week, so I sent him the money directly via PayPal. Even sent him a $50 tip for being such a sweetie. I don't know why you're being so negative about him. He seems like a nice bloke. Don't be hatin'!

So, after reading your post I called Isaac directly to order a set of pipes. He promised to send them within a week, so I sent him the money directly via PayPal. Even sent him a $50 tip for being such a sweetie. I don't know why you're being so negative about him. He seems like a nice bloke. Don't be hatin'!

Keep stirring :-)

tapatalked

lolol.....i would tel ya to let me know when ya get them as well but i know for fact i will be ded before you ever get them so *sigh* live and learn...i too used my credit card and you can be sure friday next week i will be reversing the charges and that will be the end of it if i dont have my pipes yet. Then i will make it my personal mission to destroy his name his company and everything i can figure out about him his wife and the business. I noticed they are working on some over seas patents i have already emailed the patent office about to put the stops and delay it all i can!

I ordered some a while back, aound April 10 and got the same run around, ( we were at bike show)(we're in the process of moving to Tampa), among others, but I got them, put them on, even though they looked like they were just spray painted black, DEFINITELY NOT POWDER COATED like claimed. They did sound good, but I had to take them to a shop so they could put them on tight and after about 2 months the baffles started falling apart. Went with them instead of roaring toyz because of the price. Lessons learned, you get what you pay for. Anyway, like NCbigman, in June 2010 I went with the Brocks ALIENHEAD FULL SYSTEM, NO COMPLAINTS.

I got their attention by disputting the charges and posting what appears to be a negative comment to them on their youtube video. Try it out. Anyone that has had a bad experience with them should post. not sure how long the comment will stay up before they delete it like they did mine.
fattypipe1.avi - YouTube

Back