Fatty Exhaust Advice

mrnyc01

Registered
Ok guys I am thinking of putting a fatty exhaust on that I have seen around. First let me tell you what I have. It's a 4-2-1 system with a HMF low mount. I have a PCIII on it but no custom map (working on this this year). The map I have on is what was put on after I bought it. It has been doing the trick though.

So what I need to know is if I put a fatty pipe on, will it be ok with current map? Will it do anything to engine..or whats the worst case senario?

In case you wanted to know.. the reason I want it on there is not so much for any HP increase..but for looks and maybe sound. They are not too hard on loud pipes around here. My friends have brooks on theirs and have not been pulled over for that. Just want to give the ole girl a make over during the winter months..

Thoughts?

I've had them for a while.. i originally got them for looks and sound... but as far as performance goes... they suck. i really didnt mind because im sure my 300 wide tire and 12 inch stretch didnt help either but i do love the look. i am planning on going with the voodoo slip ons next

you have an actual performance exhaust, don't get rid of it for one of the "fatty pipes" autozone tips. just get an exhaust tip from autozone if you want a shorty, those fatty pipes are junk.

DO NOT GET FATTY PIPES OR GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! pLEASE DO A SEARCH ON THIS SITE!!! yOU WILL BE ROBBED BLIND AND HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. NOT TO MENTION THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS. VERY POOR QUALITY PIPES, MADE IN SOME JERK OFFS GARAGE. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY FATTY PIPES.

I had the felling he was going to show-up on this thread, he is the Anti-Fatty Mafia, he will make sure they stay out of business :laugh:

DO NOT GET FATTY PIPES OR GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! pLEASE DO A SEARCH ON THIS SITE!!! yOU WILL BE ROBBED BLIND AND HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. NOT TO MENTION THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS. VERY POOR QUALITY PIPES, MADE IN SOME JERK OFFS GARAGE. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY FATTY PIPES.

LOL.. I got you Viper.. I did do a check before I posted and saw your posts. This is not from their site. It's from a guy who was selling on ebay that already had them. He went to a turbo system I guess and was just trying to get rid of them. I do get you point though and was trying to test the waters. :whistle:

Ok so I guess no Fatty pipe... but what can a person do with a low budget but still want the Brocks "look"? I am tired of that HMF... just want to change it up a bit.

Thanks for your help guys.

hayabusa hotbodies - YouTube[/url]
check it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Goto Autozone and just buy a resinator tip for a cap such as a Monza Tip ETC. Buy an adapter if needed, spray paint with high temp black and Woooo Lahhh you have a Fatty for under 20 bucks

??? Oh I thought Ogre was playing up top. You mean a tip and adapter from Autozone will really work? While others charge all that damn money? I mean I am not nieve by any means.. just protective of my baby. But if this works......DAMN! I will have to buy you guys a round!:drink:

??? Oh I thought Ogre was playing up top. You mean a tip and adapter from Autozone will really work? While others charge all that damn money? I mean I am not nieve by any means.. just protective of my baby. But if this works......DAMN! I will have to buy you guys a round!:drink:

People buy all kinds of crap that is marked up in excess of 300% and they laugh all the way to the bank. YES Auto Tip will work with a spark arrestor or not.

Here are your fattys on ebay for 16.99 for a pair of em!! Measure the outter part of your pipe and get an adapter to match the inner of the resinator with a can of VHT High Temp Black Spray Paint and your Set:cheerleader:

People buy all kinds of crap that is marked up in excess of 300% and they laugh all the way to the bank. YES Auto Tip will work with a spark arrestor or not.

Here are your fattys on ebay for 16.99 for a pair of em!! Measure the outter part of your pipe and get an adapter to match the inner of the resinator with a can of VHT High Temp Black Spray Paint and your Set:cheerleader:

Thanks man... The ebay link just opened to regular ebay... but I did a search and kinda found what you were talking about.

Back