Cherry Bomb Exhaust Project

This is a great project.. I am dying to hear a sound clip. You could probably put these inside of a Yoshi or other canister just to help with the looks.
bowdown.gif

Could have done a better job sanding, but the high temp paint is only temporary. I'm going to send them out to be coated over the winter. They sound awesome. Very mellow, but when you're on it.. it kinda sounds like a built up s2000.
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif

cherry_bombs_002_small.jpg

I need to get a camera mount to pull that one off. Unless I can find some creative way to strap my casio camera to the handle bars.
wowold.gif

ID BEEN FOLLOWING THE THREAD AND POSTED BEFORE I SAW THE CLIP , NO DIAL UP HERE! SOUNDS GOOD , PUT THEM ON EBAY FOR 500 A SET
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
, So what about mapping? I wonder if that is too freeflowing and will cause issues? Sounds cool.

Not sure really. The bike runs just as good as it did stock. There is some resistance as the exhaust goes through the ribbed baffles.. but I don't think it's the same as stock. I just gotta figure out what to do with the tips. Thinking of just nipping them down to 1" long.

Back