Street Race

yeah, too bad the Cop will orer you to TURN IT OFF as soon as he sees it!

some buds were street racing one night and had a video camera in the car-the managed to tape PIGGY #1 roughly handcuffing a 5' 4" asian kid on the ground like he was a drug-crazed lunatic...then PIGGY #2 noticed camera, ordered them to hand it over as "evidence"- guess what happened when they played tape in court???
NO FOOTAGE OF COP SLAMMING KID TO GROUND, PUTTING HIS 230lbs ON THE KIDS BACK N NECK, NOTHING-ALL ERASED
guns.gif
yea, thats some "professional courtesy" right there
all_coholic.gif

The last time I went for a group ride two of the guys were doing over 100 mph for most of the ride, and tailgating, and whipping in and out of lanes, and they were both about 40 years old. There is something about group riding that tends to bring out the responsibility on otherwise responsible people.
When riding, I tend to think that the people in the cars being passed are very impressed by the speed and the wheelies of the bikers. When in a car and being passed by those same type of squids I get pissed and worry for the safety of my family.
On the topic of all five getting nailed hard I am torn. They weren't racing and non of them ran from the cop. Nailing all of them to the wall may stop some from using that bridge for a racetrack, but it may also lead to more bikers running from cops.

"WE need our own personal video cameras."
Yes we do and we need to use ones that we Build Into the Car's & Bikes we drive & ride every day.......Cigarette size with a small hole ...undetectable by the police................A remote switch and make sure when off the machine or out of vehicle you are on camera........It is Us vs. Them & they are in a Brotherhood "The F.O.P. & they have the Wolf Pack mentality.......
We are Responsible for our own Defense in this life, and this includes defending our selves against these cops who lie and use their power against us for whatever reason.
We need to be prepared ..........this example of the cops not allowing any cameras to be on except their own is an example of their fear of the Truth about their behavior and their corrupt ways..this is Always the case with cops, they use that B.S. it evidence...why YES it IS evidence...evidence of your innocence the cops corruption!...this is why we need to use different tactics than we currently use to defend our selves, We cant expect to use "Their System" and come out ahead, their system is designed in such a way to keep them winning and Us loseing........

If you cant beat them join them and force multiply in their ranks and always keep in mind your goal to turn things around .....

If a few hundred of us could put together some money and a plan in each state...we could build some tracks and get us off the street playing around..
Get our fix at the track and use the street for our Right to Travel....

Watch this all the way to the end.....and you will see what I mean about "Our Right To Travel"...........and Police Corruption!

"
"

Last edited by a moderator:
(motogp08 @ Jun. 06 2007,21:21)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 06 2007,17:58)
rant.gif
The number of people that seem to think riding like this should go unpunished amazes me.  This kind of behavior only serves to make the public and the police assume all sport bike riders are hazardous nut cases.

JMHO
rant.gif
+1
+1

rant.gif

(FalconofFreedom @ Jun. 06 2007,19:00) My personal Opinion is ...........
That our American Values and Tradition of Freedom needs to be Re-Introduced to the minds of All Peace Officers and They need to be Reminded that the History of "Other" countries Police State ideologies are Not our own , And then they Need to be Reminded of OUR HISTORY and Never Allow themselves to be used as Pawns for a Police State..... I.E. Nazi's.

It used to be like this example I am about to give in this country...

True Story:
In my town where I grew up all of the guy's who built Hot Rods used to street race for a Quarter Mile on the TWO LANE road just outside of town about a mile, one guy had a 409 Chevy that was not beat too often, people came out from all over and people lined the street.
And what makes this TRUE Story make my point real well.....is the fact that all of the surounding Towns had Police that would come out with their hopped up Police Cars and Race the people..!!!!!!!!!
Now Thats The AMERICA I grew Up in and Want Back!
I wish that all of the Old Timers out there would Teach the Rookies in the departments what is crossing the line with Respect to this Beloved Country and what The United States was known for...Freedom!
In Hawaii we had a cop that used to come to our high school and race some of the students down north road . He could never beat the dude with the GTO . He drove a T-bird . Cops there drive thier personal cars on duty, but they are a little heavy duty better suspension and engine .

The only problem I see is that when you ride a wheelie cars don't see your lights and could change lanes on you .

(FalconofFreedom @ Jun. 06 2007,22:21) Some of us have Common Sense and some do not, and to those who deserve a ticket so be it.
But in the old days the cops would warn you and say if they catch you again your toast, but these days many cops see it like they are the judge & jury and Above the Citizen like a feudal lord over the serfs................
I cant stand it when some young Rookie Struts around like he is the Top Dog here to herd the sheeple!.............that is Nazi Like!
Well sir what can any rational person say
rock.gif
Judges over see the courts and make sure that everyone abides by the rules. The jury is suppose to listen to the facts presented and the instructions given by the judge and decide innocents or guilt.

An officer is suppose to uphold the peace and ENFORCE the laws of the state.

The guys telling people not to do it again are the ones playing judge and jury, not the ones writing tickets.

These guys deserved tickets and believe it or not they make radar that tracks vehicles traveling in the same direction as well as multiple vehicles.

Don't know Florida law, in most states and mine 25 to 30 MPH above posted is regarded as reckless and is a go ta jail offense. The wheelies no question. You had traffic, the video is clear.

Racing no, that would have been easily defended in the courts using the video.

I'm all about freedom, but being free doesn't mean and should never mean doing what you like without regard to others freedom.

I think that the racing charge is a crazy inflated charge, as for the speeding and wheelie well hey they got caught so be it. But doing a a simple power wheelie is not stunting, Hell that guy had alot of control as he changed lanes while on one wheel. And buy the way one of the bikes was a cruiser, so how could they be racing? Top speed on the a cruiser around 120 And from what I saw he stayed with them for the majority of the video.

(Nekosohana @ Jun. 08 2007,09:53) I love cops. I think that they are here with mostly good intention.

I admire that.
bowdown.gif

However, my girlfriend likes the uniforms...
guns.gif
What's her number
wink.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

(BigDiesel @ Jun. 08 2007,09:54) yeah, too bad the Cop will orer you to TURN IT OFF as soon as he sees it!

some buds were street racing one night and had a video camera in the car-the managed to tape PIGGY #1 roughly handcuffing a 5' 4" asian kid on the ground like he was a drug-crazed lunatic...then PIGGY #2 noticed camera, ordered them to hand it over as "evidence"- guess what happened when they played tape in court???
NO FOOTAGE OF COP SLAMMING KID TO GROUND, PUTTING HIS 230lbs ON THE KIDS BACK N NECK, NOTHING-ALL ERASED
guns.gif
all_coholic.gif
He's lucky, I gave the last guy taping me a third eye
laugh.gif

(Turbo-Torch @ Jun. 08 2007,09:46)
(Fire95Z28 @ Jun. 07 2007,23:27) Bigmanz. You say be a man and fess up to it well maybe cops should be men and fess up to it. I mean I stand a chance of losing my job which in this area a truck driver pays a hell of a lot better salary than a cop. So i think that it is an inferiority(sp?) complex i mean seriously google this. Something like 67% of all cops have a complex like this. And they give these guys guns? The choice to take life. SOme kid that got beat up and stuffed into a locker in 7th grade now can make a decision to take my life. Thats scary.
That seems normal for your area.  Nothing but corrupt cops.  You're close enough that you probably heard and read all the news about officer Anthony Abbate?

When a 5' 4" 115 lb waitress refused to serve him any more drinks he decided to lay down a good ass whippin on her.  Nobody in the bar stepped in because they were afraid of him.

When his fellow on duty officers arrived professional courtesy took over.  Nothing happened to their fellow officer who "might have their back one day".  Officers came back later with threats of what would happen if she pressed the issue.

There's more to the story but after time passed a security tape was found that showed the whole incident.  All the professional courtesy  in the world isn't protecting his ass now.

This shows the mentality of what's out there and why WE need our own personal video cameras.  Mount them on the bikes and keep one in the car with a wide view of the speedometer and road.
As pocket size video cameras and cell phone camaras  become more and more popular, it's amazing how much <s>corruption </s>professional courtesy we're seeing these days.

We just don't understand...he might have their backs one day.
You have got to be kidding me.In that video his buds backed him up.That was a REAL coward there!!!and his buds.He should get life for that just for being a cop.That crap won't fly where I live,they will arrest him and take him to jail to protect him.Cause if they didn't he would be found dead in a corn field.
  Bad cops will stay in a big city,smaller towns won't put up with it
guns.gif

Not all cops are bad,just like not all sport bike riders are idiots.
  Ever here of a state trooper pulling over an off duty city cop for excessive speeding.It happened here a few years back.City cop started a fight,the trooper pinned him and cuffed him.Made the news big time!!!City cop got in some big trouble.The trooper was just doing his job.

I agree with the speeding & reckless driving but the raceing charge, I dont see it. When Im riding with my friends, we usualling do the speed limit on city roads, but on the highways, when traffic permits, we open it up a little.

I believe there is a time & place for everything. The fact that these guys didnt try to run & from the video, obviously weren't raceing, I think a ticket for speeding & reckless driving is about all they should have received.

Now from the LEO's PoV. Leo's deal with stuff like this all the time. Their lives are put at risk often. I have many friends who are police officers & most of them if you aren't doing something totally stupid on your bike, will most likely leave you alone. So not all officers are the same when it comes to things like this. So lets not be too hard on all of our LEO's here.

You know, there is a good chance that I've had more traffic citations and payed more fines than anyone reading this.  In Alabama, where I grew up, it took 12 points to get a license suspension.  I had racked up 40 points by the time I made it in front of a judge the first time so he could suspend mine.  That was 6 months after I turned 16. I continued that trend for a few years.

Something simply amazing happened when I grew up though.  I stopped seeing cops as the enemy and started seeing them as people.  Seems it was about the same time period when cops seemed to start treating me with a lot more respect.

About 8 years ago I was pulled over on my ratty old CBR600F3 a couple blocks from where I lived for "scraping my pegs while changing lanes".  I didn't have my wallet with me, which meant I also didn't have my proof of insurance.  That cop looked up the number for my insurance company there on the side of the road, called to verify I was telling him the truth, then let me go without even a warning.  Do you think he had to do that?

A few years later, I was running down a back road on my ZX9R.  I wasn't really speeding but I was lying down backwards on the seat looking up into the air when I heard the siren blip.  I was just streching my back.  I pulled over thinking he was stopping me because of that.  He told me the actual reason he pulled me over was the wheelie I did leaving an intersection several.  Then he told me about his R6, gave me a warning and I was on my way.

Try showing a little respect some time and you might be amazed too.  I don't mean saying yes sir and no sir or crap like that.  Just talk to the person with the badge like you would your neighbor.

Wow, this was a fun strand to read and catch up on! FalconofFreedom, I'm probably way more liberal than most people but I gotta say, the very prejudice, govt oppression, police state stuff you talk about is innerwoven in the words you express. We must have traffic laws and their enforcement. Yes, there are bad cops (Lord knows I've worked with some) but there are also sport bike riders that make incredibly bad choices and we all suffer because of it. Don't take ANY group of people and assume they all have the same values and approach to life...that is nothing more than ignorance. Raydog

(raydog @ Jun. 08 2007,19:44) Don't take ANY group of people and assume they all have the same values and approach to life...that is nothing more than ignorance.    
Yes I agree............Because I have many friends who are in Law Enforcement and they are ones who think like I do!

Google Officer Jack McLamb...
A friend of mine.

(dadofthree @ Jun. 08 2007,14:35) Well sir what can any rational person say  
rock.gif
Judges over see the courts and make sure that everyone abides by the rules. The jury is suppose to listen to the facts presented and the instructions given by the judge and decide innocents or guilt.
I recently served on Jury Duty in Tennessee and one key point in our orientation was that in court the police officer has the same status as everyone else that takes the stand...he is a witness...that's all...no more...no less.

(Fire95Z28 @ Jun. 07 2007,23:27) Bigmanz. You say be a man and fess up to it well maybe cops should be men and fess up to it. I mean I stand a chance of losing my job which in this area a truck driver pays a hell of a lot better salary than a cop. So i think that it is an inferiority(sp?) complex i mean seriously google this. Something like 67% of all cops have a complex like this. And they give these guys guns? The choice to take life. SOme kid that got beat up and stuffed into a locker in 7th grade now can make a decision to take my life. Thats scary.

Not an inferiority complex. Actually it'd be more of an Authority complex, some call it heavy badge syndrome. Pay has nothing to do with it but you have to look at it through the officer's eyes. They know what can happen, they see it everyday. You talk to a father who had their kid killed because some guy decided it was ok to speed 10 over in a residential area, see how positive he is to you talking about racing. Talk to somebody who lost somebody in a crash, find out how responsive they are when you joke about the same thing. That is basically what an officer is, they see it and get to deal with it everyday. Yes that is their job...but you have to understand the frustration of trying to stop the same thing from happening over 'n over again and all that comes from it is people hate you for 'interfering' with what they percieve as their rights. Some officers brush it off, others develope attitudes. And when it comes to lethal force, they do have rules they have to follow.

(Turbo-Torch @ Jun. 08 2007,06:46) That seems normal for your area.  Nothing but corrupt cops.  You're close enough that you probably heard and read all the news about officer Anthony Abbate?

When a 5' 4" 115 lb waitress refused to serve him any more drinks he decided to lay down a good ass whippin on her.  Nobody in the bar stepped in because they were afraid of him.

When his fellow on duty officers arrived professional courtesy took over.  Nothing happened to their fellow officer who "might have their back one day".  Officers came back later with threats of what would happen if she pressed the issue.

There's more to the story but after time passed a security tape was found that showed the whole incident.  All the professional courtesy  in the world isn't protecting his ass now.

This shows the mentality of what's out there and why WE need our own personal video cameras.  Mount them on the bikes and keep one in the car with a wide view of the speedometer and road.
As pocket size video cameras and cell phone camaras  become more and more popular, it's amazing how much <s>corruption </s>professional courtesy we're seeing these days.

We just don't understand...he might have their backs one day.
Thats not professional courtesy, but nice bolding job; I don't think you are bias at all. There are bad people in the world and just because they become a cop doesn't suddenly make them good, but you seem to think that because a handfull of cops are bad that means anything in a uniform is bad. He broke the law and is now paying the price for it as are the other officers that tried to protect him. There is a huge difference though from a speeding ticket to assault...or do you also think that all cops run around beating people and getting away with it just like speeding?

(BigDiesel @ Jun. 08 2007,06:54) yeah, too bad the Cop will orer you to TURN IT OFF as soon as he sees it!

guns.gif
all_coholic.gif
If I had a video recorder out and an officer told me to turn it off, I'd tell him no. Let him arrest me, I'll have my future children's college paid for by his department.

An officer cannot tell you to stop recording a public event. They will try to cite a judicial order that says all parties must consent to being recorded, but that is only in meetings that are private. Anything that can be seen or overheard in public can be videotapped with nobody's consent. The only difference is if said recording is then used for profit, then those who did not consent must be blurred out. Know the laws that govern you. The second an officer told me to turn off the recorder, that would tell me there is reason for me to be taping.

(FalconofFreedom @ Jun. 08 2007,09:24) QUOTE
"WE need our own personal video cameras."
Yes we do and we need to use ones that we Build Into the Car's & Bikes we drive & ride every day.......Cigarette size with a small hole ...undetectable by the police................A remote switch and make sure when off the machine or out of vehicle you are on camera........It is Us vs. Them & they are in a Brotherhood "The F.O.P. & they have the Wolf Pack mentality.......
We are Responsible for our own Defense in this life, and this includes defending our selves against these cops who lie and use their power against us for whatever reason.
We need to be prepared ..........this example of the cops not allowing any cameras to be on except their own is an example of their fear of the Truth about their behavior and their corrupt ways..this is Always the case with cops, they use that B.S. it evidence...why YES it IS evidence...evidence of your innocence the cops corruption!...this is why we need to use different tactics than we currently use to defend our selves, We cant expect to use "Their System" and come out ahead, their system is designed in such a way to keep them winning and Us loseing........

If you cant beat them join them and force multiply in their ranks and always keep in mind your goal to turn things around .....

If a few hundred of us could put together some money and a plan in each state...we could build some tracks and get us off the street playing around..
Get our fix at the track and use the street for our Right to Travel....

Watch this all the way to the end.....and you will see what I mean about "Our Right To Travel"...........and Police Corruption!

"
"
Ok, I have to ask.....are your windows covered in tinfoil?

Back