Motorcycle fatality close to my home yesterday

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Authorities identify motorcyclist who died in crash with Chevy yesterday in suburban West Palm Beach

Sheriffs deputy who was just here at my office said rider left over 100 feet of skid marks leading right up to vehicle he hit.
Said he was not going that fast just poss fixated and panicked as he drove right into the vehicle that turned in front of him.

Be careful out there folks and just because you're a good rider and your bike is perfect doesnt mean somebody else cant ruin your day.

Pic of Sheriffs bike, new Harley in Palm Beach colors.
80d98b96.jpg

Last edited:
Very sad, Prayers out to his family.

That is not cool at all i pray for the family for their loss .
I wish people could stop being in such a hurry all the time.

Another fellow rider killed by a stupid driver making a left turn in front of the bike. Cars making left turns is one of the top causes of bike fatalities. Drivers in a rush or on a cell phone. Bikes are invisible to cars! I ran into a school bus many years ago that made a left turn and stopped. Put me close to death and in the hospital for 6 weeks.

Well i hate to say it but you are right my group i ride with well we lost a member because a pizza shop owner was going straight was heading to the pizza shop on cell phone then turns right she gets all the way onto said right turn then realizes shes on the wrong street then yanks and banks right into my friends cbr 600 he was drug from the force quite a few feet the whole left side of his body messed up . to top it off the cops gave my buddy the tickets and the shop owner nothing ......she is a big supporter of DPD .
He didnt die but very close to it.

sorry for the long story but i thought it was a good place for it.

This is terrible news, my prayers go out to his friends and family.

I can't help but notice the temperature 61 degrees, you suck Blanca, we are in the low to mid 20's for the highs right now. I am gonna move in with you until the weather breaks and warms up up here.

sucks. harley guys take note, you need better brakes and better tires.

that sucks. i feel for his family and friends.

what kind of bike is that? hard to tell with it smashed up like that.

Back