I need to move

There are shooting and carjackings in Florida? Say it is not so!

I understand your reasons for for wanting to leave. The real issue is that crime is up in many places in the USA and the crime statistics being communicated are not telling the whole truth. No one wants to admit that crime is up; it makes them look bad.

Kind of like the unemployement rate of 8% or whatever number they make up for the week.

IMHO more crimes are being committed. Mainly because we stopped incarcerating criminals. Everything's a plea bargain unless it serves a political purpose.

By the way, it's the same small percentage of people repeating .....

There are shooting and carjackings in Florida? Say it is not so!

I understand your reasons for for wanting to leave. The real issue is that crime is up in many places in the USA and the crime statistics being communicated are not telling the whole truth. No one wants to admit that crime is up; it makes them look bad.

Kind of like the unemployement rate of 8% or whatever number they make up for the week.

I've been in this area for more than thirty years and it has changed to the point of being distasteful to be here. Crime is up all over but South Florida is riddled with too many 'I don't give a damns'.

Saiid, I think you may be making a wise move especially for Rico Suave, especially if you can find a good job. You can buy a lot more house in other places than South FL. Don't have to worry about getting swamped in a hurricane. Lower crime rate/more ppl acceptable of carry. Beat some of the heat. Better schools.. The dragon ain't gonna like it, but you may be right about getting out while you can.

That's why I LOVE living in the country...closest stop light is so many miles away, cops don't even bother patrolling past midnight...quiet life here in the sticks...

Yep, time to move Blanca! :thumbsup:
Yep country living is nice......I'll never live in a city again :no:

Back