REPEAT MOLESTER WALKS ON 1,500$

ROACH

Registered
THEY INCREASED BAIL AFTER OUTRAGE BUT STILL 2 LOW I SAY HE CAN PAT 10% AND WALK.long time ago i was busted with 3 joints bail was 600$ w.t.f.???i  guess that would be one of the few good things about prison beating the heck out of guys like that.that bail is crazy should be much higher
mad.gif

evil.gif

After Outrage, Molestation Suspect's Bond Increased
Man Who Twice Posted Bail In December Sent Back To Jail

POSTED: 8:38 pm EST December 30, 2005

INDIANAPOLIS -- A molestation suspect who was arrested and released twice in December -- prompting complaints from police that his bond was too low -- was back in custody Friday after a judge doubled his bond.

At the pleading of prosecutors, the judge moved Nicolas Roberts' bond for his second arrest from $15,000 to $30,000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: After Outrage, Molestation Suspect's Bond Increased
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberts, 23, was arrested Dec. 1 on five felony charges alleging that he molested a boy, now 12, over a five-year period. Court policy could have allowed a $30,000 bond, but instead it was set at $10,000. He had to pay only 10 percent of that to get out of jail, and he did so four hours after his arrest, RTV6's Jack Rinehart reported.

Roberts had admitted to investigators that he molested the boy, police said.

Last week, a second accuser came forward, and Roberts was arrested again. In this case, Roberts faces two felony charges of child molestation, accused of molesting a preteen boy.

Authorities said Roberts' bond should have been revoked after the second arrest, but the bond was set at $15,000, and he was able to leave jail again after paying 10 percent.

Deputy Prosecutor Maureen Devlin said she was pleased that the judge on Friday doubled the bond.

"(The judge) recognized that (Roberts) is a threat to the community," Devlin said.

The judge ordered that if Roberts is able to make bond a third time, Roberts must wear a global positioning monitor so his whereabouts can be tracked. Roberts also will be prohibited from having contact with anyone under the age of 18.

The first two bonds prompted outrage among Indianapolis police, including Detective Genae Gehring.

"You can get (a bond of) $10,000 for theft. And yet here he is, a child molester who obviously preys on young children," Gehring said a day before Roberts' bond was doubled.

5742459_400X300.jpg

he wont like it at penaltin in pendaltin I.N. THEY WAIT FOR HIS TYPE UP THERE.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136076059 -->

With a moniker like "Nukem First", not to mention some of my post's, you folks know I'm all for law and order but.....can you at least convict the guy before issuing a death sentence.
grim.gif

Your right about the bail Roach. Hard to grasp the logic there.

I think he might get molested a couple times in jail. I HOPE he drops the soap, sick fug.....
mad.gif

Back