I need to move

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
bloody days in WPB. Both happened within a mile or two of where I live.
I was actually on my way to get my son on Saturday heading down the road this happened on. Only missed it by moments as they were just blocking off whole area with tape and redirecting traffic.

same story just updated accounts
Deputies shoot suspected carjacker twice in suburban West Palm Beach
Judge denies bail to fugitive wounded in weekend shootout
Fugitive wounded in shootout moved to jail

This one happened other night.
Domestic incident at suburban West Palm Beach trailer park leaves 2 dead, deputy injured
Authorities release names of man, woman killed in suburban Greenacres shootout

Sounds like a mess... Tennessee will take you back! :beerchug:

That's why I LOVE living in the country...closest stop light is so many miles away, cops don't even bother patrolling past midnight...quiet life here in the sticks...

Yep, time to move Blanca! :thumbsup:

That's why I LOVE living in the country...closest stop light is so many miles away, cops don't even bother patrolling past midnight...quiet life here in the sticks...

Yep, time to move Blanca! :thumbsup:

Is it just me, or can anyone imagine peace and quiet anywhere near Vabs? :dunno:

That is awesome news! I know you'd love working somewhere like that, and I really hope it works out for you. :thumbsup:

Position is one non existant in their company. They really don't have an intl marketing rep.
I look back and remember Chevy chase in deal of the century. I've proposed just this to them along with resume, qualifications and desires. They were cordial enough to respond to me and entertain the idea.
Heck gimme a fifty and a plane ticket I'll sell em :) it was only thru emails so lets hope it turns someone on.

that sucks saiid, hope you can get that job or anything for that matter.

on a side note though, a recent tragic act of random violence has me wondering if the neighborhoods we think of being not to bad have been bad all along or getting worse? i currently live in a small town, we dont see much violence but still has me wondering if i should look into finding a diff place to live or if all places are going to have the same ups and downs.

hell you think thats bad come to flint for a day hahahha hell add flint police operations on facebook and read it on a weekend lol

There are shooting and carjackings in Florida? Say it is not so!

I understand your reasons for for wanting to leave. The real issue is that crime is up in many places in the USA and the crime statistics being communicated are not telling the whole truth. No one wants to admit that crime is up; it makes them look bad.

Kind of like the unemployement rate of 8% or whatever number they make up for the week.

Anti-Carjacking Device

gun65476.jpg

Back