Stopping by, saying hi...

Pups are Great Pyrenees/standard Poodle oops puppies
laugh.gif
  Want one?  I'll ship it to you or anyone else, no charge.
Now those have got to be some cute pups.... but Mississippi Heat would kill them.... or you would have to keep em SHAVED!!

I wanna see pics though.....

Good to hear from you Michelle.. I'm glad all is good. Good looking Horse you got there..
laugh.gif
That's no horse...that's a certifiable "man eating machine", so watch out!

How's everything Doyle? Mary good? How about Pop?
Marys good and Pappy is good as well..

Pappy will be at the bash.. But don't look like Mary and I will make it though.. Going to renew our wedding vows on May 10 so just too close together, probably going to miss this one..

We miss you around here.. Be cool and tell Mike Hey.. Watch them boys they are grow up fast..

Glad all is good with you and the family.. Check in a little more often..

peace.gif
Will do, Doyle...I'm waiting for things at work to cool off. It's been just insane here!!! I really miss my extended family...feels odd to not be involved with the gang and the oRg each and every day. I've really missed it
sad.gif

Glad to hear everyone's doing well and I hope to see Pappy at the Bash, on his new ride too!
smile.gif

Renewing your vows is a great thing...I think I'll let you slide on not going to the Bash
smile.gif
Give Mary my best and I'll do the same here
cool.gif

smile.gif

Everything's good at our zoo.  Pups born on Xmas eve - probably the post you saw.  Me and WHIP have been busy chasing cows thru the fields when they get bust thru the fence.
laugh.gif
Not all that fun when they have horns that are almost 2 feet long
whistling.gif
That's why the her sig line says that our farm is an adventure
rofl.gif
A fun adventure, no doubt...slightly dangerous, OK, MORE dangerous than say "riding a Busa" but it still sounds like fun to me!

I actually missed news of puppies...what kind?  (insert the awwwwwwww before I even know), and what I didn't know is that you had cows.  WOW...that's work!
Pups are Great Pyrenees/standard Poodle oops puppies
laugh.gif
  Want one?  I'll ship it to you or anyone else, no charge.

Here's a couple of the moo moo's
Thanks for the offer, but I do believe our "puppy crate" is now full
tounge.gif

Those cows are some furry critters!  I love 'em...well, the horns are a bit intimidating, but I'd cuddle with that little guy!  How many do you have?  Ship one of those to me?  
laugh.gif
4 cows and a bull. As soon as we butcher one, I'll send ya a couple steaks
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

yeah, bout time to piped up!  
beerchug.gif
 cute puppy, looks like the boys are happy  
thumb_up.gif

Let us know about the bash, there's a number of folks trailering down from north of you, I'm sure we can find trailer room for ya
cool.gif
They might trailer your bike too!
laugh.gif
 Good to hear from you Chelle.
Hal!  Hey, I owe you a foot peg - turns out the one you sent doesn't match the '08 peg, go figure.  They made the new ones just different enough to NOT work.  I was so disappointed, so it's boxed up and will head back your way just in case you or anyone else ever needs it...

You're the best for sending it along though!  
smile.gif
 Good to see you around...
Sorry it didn't work for you. Send it back and we will put it in the rolling busa hospital for a spare in case someone needs it. I forgot to tell you how cute I think your pup is. I just want to pet his head
goodboy.gif

Nice pup. You'll love having a Dane. Mine is the best dog I have ever owned.
Jack's our 4th Dane...it's hard to imagine any other breed for us. They suit our lifestyle, great with everyone, kids love 'em...

We lost our first fawn to megaesophagus...she was only 7 weeks old and sold to us by a very unscrupulous breeder. Didn't matter, we helped that pup stop suffering whereas that breeder would have just let her die in the corner...

Maggie and Scooby were our other fawns. Maggie was an HOD pup, but survived the painful disease (she was the only 1 out of 5 in her litter with HOD to survive, and that blood line was cut because of the anomaly); she was nearly 11 when we lost her to bloat, and Scooby survived bloat at age 4 only to just have his old body give out not long after his 10th birthday. Best dogs in the world, so I know we're in for a lot of great years with Jack...

Post up pics of your Dane if you have 'em...
smile.gif

yeah, bout time to piped up!
beerchug.gif
cute puppy, looks like the boys are happy
thumb_up.gif

Let us know about the bash, there's a number of folks trailering down from north of you, I'm sure we can find trailer room for ya
cool.gif
They might trailer your bike too!
laugh.gif
Good to hear from you Chelle.
Hal! Hey, I owe you a foot peg - turns out the one you sent doesn't match the '08 peg, go figure. They made the new ones just different enough to NOT work. I was so disappointed, so it's boxed up and will head back your way just in case you or anyone else ever needs it...

You're the best for sending it along though!
smile.gif
Good to see you around...
Sorry it didn't work for you. Send it back and we will put it in the rolling busa hospital for a spare in case someone needs it. I forgot to tell you how cute I think your pup is. I just want to pet his head
goodboy.gif
It's heading back for certain...someone will unfortunately need it one of these days
smile.gif

Oh, Jack won't just let you pet him...first he tries to take your hand off, then sniffs around for snacks and if you're lucky, you get a pat in
tounge.gif
I'm kidding...he's a sweetheart...

smile.gif

Hey Lady!

We just had a 'micro bash' down here on the coast this last weekend and your name came up...
Yes...wasn't it something about one of these gals taking her throne...
laugh.gif

Seriously, it's great to hear from you!!!
ukliam3.gif
You mean there's another dumb blond out there to take over the oRg?! What's this?! COMPETITION?!

Well, I never! I thought I was Queen
heart_broke.gif

laugh.gif

Good to see you Don...I was telling someone about you and Tim swinging on the swing set at the beach, in full gear, just the other day...the visual is always there, kind of like GJoker sitting on the john reading the paper...ahh, I miss the gang!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

hello.gif
That is the biggest "puppy" I have ever seen! It looks so sweet and cuddly.

If that thing starts chewing on the couch, it'll be a chair
laugh.gif

congrats and hope to meet you at bash
hello.gif

hello.gif

hello.gif
That is the biggest "puppy" I have ever seen! It looks so sweet and cuddly.

If that thing starts chewing on the couch, it'll be a chair
laugh.gif

congrats and hope to meet you at bash
hello.gif
He looks huge and feels very heavy after a few minutes, but a check at the vet yesterday shows he's just 12 lbs 10 oz right now...Dad's 175 lbs and Mom is just 110, so we're hoping for something in the middle
smile.gif

Our sofa is doomed
sadnews.gif

Thanks! Hope to meet you as well...
cool.gif

hello.gif

cute err uhhh "little" puppy!! does it come with a horse trailer??

my gosh that thing is larger than all three of our kids dogs combined already..... guess you would not have to worry about stepping in dog poop... trip over it maybe...

Congrats! (I think) wondering how much food it eats
rofl.gif

Dayum gurl. Where ya been? The corner is a mess. Everything is just how you left it. Mop in closet, windex and dust rags on shelf, vaccuum by the pole... Oh, but before you start can you fix us something to eat?
cool.gif

Good to hear from ya blondie! Better start planning on Bash. We need centerpiece for the pink pics.
thumb_up.gif

good seein' ya around VB. nice pup, take LOTS of pics cause they grow FAST.

Back