Stopping by, saying hi...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone!!

I miss the gang...just have so much going on right now, so I've been MIA for a while...

Mike surprised the family with a new pup. Meet Jack. He's 6 weeks old, a harlequin Great Dane, no replacement for my Maggie and Scooby
sad.gif
but the beginning of a new chapter for the family. It feels very good to have a puppy again after 10+ years, but I am missing my sleep.

The kids helped pick him out and name him...they're very excited to have their first puppy
smile.gif

I hope everyone's doing well and that you're all gearing up for the Bash. I'm not yet sure if I'll be going, but believe me, I want to and will do my best.

I'll hopefully be around more to annoy everyone soon...I know some of you really, really miss that
corner2.png

Michelle

Jack.jpg

Awwwww very cute puppy! We have missed you around here. Hope all is well in your corner of the world and hope to see you at the bash if you make it! Take care!!

Hey Lady!

We just had a 'micro bash' down here on the coast this last weekend and your name came up...

Hope all is well with you yours and good luck with that pup in about 3 years!
thumb_up.gif

'bout time woman!! Kidding - good to "see" you again. That pup is a Major Babe!

Good to hear from you Michelle.. I'm glad all is good. Good looking Horse you got there..
laugh.gif

Good to hear from, 'Chelle! Glad things are going okay even though it is busy. We miss 'ya!

yeah, bout time to piped up!
beerchug.gif
cute puppy, looks like the boys are happy
thumb_up.gif

Let us know about the bash, there's a number of folks trailering down from north of you, I'm sure we can find trailer room for ya
cool.gif

Awwwww very cute puppy! We have missed you around here. Hope all is well in your corner of the world and hope to see you at the bash if you make it! Take care!!
Thanks Dawn.
smile.gif

All is well, just busy as hell and crazy to boot...I couldn't write the crap that's going on at work, even on the most amazing cocktail of drugs. I've been swamped and lying low from the rest of the world.

Not a day goes by where I don't think of everyone here though. Glad to see the gang's all still here
cool.gif

Hey Lady!

We just had a 'micro bash' down here on the coast this last weekend and your name came up...

Hope all is well with you yours and good luck with that pup in about 3 years!
thumb_up.gif
Uh oh...OK, who was making fun of me this time?!
winkold.gif

One Great Dane can't be more work than two, can he? I mean, in 3 years, he'll still just be one dog, right?
tounge.gif

I hope to make the Bash...I really do!! Hope all is well with you and that Dawn's keeping you in line
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

'bout time woman!! Kidding - good to "see" you again. That pup is a Major Babe!
Hey now! Well, I heard from *someone* that there were folks here on the oRg actually CRYING over my disappearance
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Oh wait, that was that dream I had the other night...
whistling.gif

Jack sends you some wet puppy kisses...
blush.gif

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Let us know about the bash, there's a number of folks trailering down from north of you, I'm sure we can find trailer room for ya
cool.gif
They might trailer your bike too!
laugh.gif
Good to hear from you Chelle.

Good to hear from, 'Chelle! Glad things are going okay even though it is busy. We miss 'ya!
Ken! Did you catch up in post count YET?!
whistling.gif

I miss you guys too...don't worry, I'll be back sooner or later...place could use a good cleaning I think
tounge.gif

Did you hold on to Baby J or cast her aside for a newer model?
rock.gif

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
Hey Brian!!! You in the states or still overseas? Behaving? (as if)

Hey, I'm not so sure Caesar ever wants to be trailered...but, I'll keep that in mind. I just don't have plans set yet...things are hectic right now.
sad.gif

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
laugh.gif
If the plan works out, we'll be trailering a number of bikes down behind my suburban, my bike being one of the 4
cool.gif

cool.gif

Good to hear from, 'Chelle!  Glad things are going okay even though it is busy.  We miss 'ya!
Ken!  Did you catch up in post count YET?!  
whistling.gif

I miss you guys too...don't worry, I'll be back sooner or later...place could use a good cleaning I think  
tounge.gif

Did you hold on to Baby J or cast her aside for a newer model?  
rock.gif
Check for yourself! If you're gone for a couple months I will have got you earlier than anticipated. Yes, I still have Baby J, but you didn't hear about the ZX14 I got. Baby J is under the surgical knife right now, but will be finished up soon.

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
laugh.gif
Hal! Hey, I owe you a foot peg - turns out the one you sent doesn't match the '08 peg, go figure. They made the new ones just different enough to NOT work. I was so disappointed, so it's boxed up and will head back your way just in case you or anyone else ever needs it...

You're the best for sending it along though!
smile.gif
Good to see you around...

Back