New guy saying Hi !

Lotsa good info and you all seem to get along great compared to some other forums I've seen .
We get along pretty good here because we are all grown ups here and don't have a damn thing to prove!

Except for VA, she's damn territorial!  
director.gif

Welcome and pics, pics, pics! Now let's talk mods!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112739427 -->

Welcome to the board. Hope you're enjoying the bike. Now the fun begins with all the mods. And no, they never stop.

Now the fun begins with all the mods.  And no, they never stop.
True, but the do come at different times and speeds! Just ask shen. His came all at once!
biggrin.gif

And yes, we're mainly a bunch of big kids here. We try to send the testosterone loaded teens to other boards to bash heads with the other lemmings!

We're kinda like a big family here!

Enjoy!

beerchug.gif

Now, where are those pics?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the board! Did someone say we like to see pics?

Hey , thanks for the replies !

Yep , got pics but just tried to upload and they are too large .

I need to figure out how to use the Kodak Easy Share program a bit better . Pics coming soon though .

Mods . Man alive there is alot of cool stuff for the Hayabusa !

I'm in motorcycle heaven with the bike for sure . I should have bought one years ago
biggrin.gif

I  found a webhosting site  . Coming up , a 3 week vacation  through the Rockies , Tetons and beyond that I have wanted to do for years now .  Will post a link to the photo album after it's complete assuming there's any interest .

Here's a pic from yesterday . Just trying to get enough run in miles on it without killing the tires before the trip .

Oklahoma , home sweet home
biggrin.gif

100_0209.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the board. Nice looking ride you got there.

Here is my Son and the ZX-9R . That thing honks it on pretty good for the cc's , has excellent cruise range and is fairly comfy compared to some liter bikes out there . You know , the one's 21 year olds cannot get insured on . Those red wheels need to go though  
tounge.gif

100_0210.jpg

Where you at in OK? Saw three helmets in the first pic and wondered what was up, but the second pic made it clear. Thanks for sharing!

Back