Stopping by to say HI!!!

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Have not been here much in forever. Read the story about Gary and made me want too come say hello.
I have been travelling all over for work. Was in Charlotte, NC off and on for 3 months and KC for a few weeks.
I am now sitting in Guelph and hope to leave at the end of this week. Was thinking about Kitchener Rider while here.

Miss you guys.

Lurch

It is called Auto Login. I have no clue what my password is. Only the great name I was given. :rulez:

DO NOT pick a motorcycle up off the ground when cameras are around. :whistle:

What a treat Kevin! Happy to see you are still alive and kickin. I thought maybe you had been run out of town by a jealous husband or the like :dunno:

Looks like the same crowd you see/hear from on FB is here, huh? :rofl:

You are missed though, here... ;)

hey im here for today and tomorrow then its off to the carribean! cant wait to leave this crap

hey im here for today and tomorrow then its off to the carribean! cant wait to leave this crap

You available for dinner before you leave? Looks like I am headed to California for the weekend then who knows where.

only day is tomorrow, if you want we can meet for a beer or dinner. Where bouts in guelph are you?

Took me three days to see this. Been following you on FB. Hope all is well brother.

Back