I miss you guys and gals!!

don't you leave us again or I won't talk to you anymore. O wait we haven't talked to you. O darn it nevermind. Missed you too and glad your back

Glad to know you are still kickin!

Wish you could make the bash,but life happens even if we aren't ready for it!! So, you gonna let Omar come play next month??

Just do like me,check in every once in a while..

Sorry your not going to be at the bash, late night around the sure pit just won't be the same. :d miss ya and take care. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to be around *some* when I can...I am really hoping to make my stay here more permanent in the coming months. I need life to be normal again, whatever that means :laugh:

I'm hoping Omar still goes to the Bash...no reason for him NOT to go!! I will miss all of you; hate that I only see you guys/gals once a year :(

PacMan, I'm good...how's the youngin'? Got any new pics :poke: Miss seeing you around, but I'm so glad you are lately!! :thumbsup:

Good to be around *some* when I can...I am really hoping to make my stay here more permanent in the coming months. I need life to be normal again, whatever that means :laugh:

I'm hoping Omar still goes to the Bash...no reason for him NOT to go!! I will miss all of you; hate that I only see you guys/gals once a year :(

PacMan, I'm good...how's the youngin'? Got any new pics :poke: Miss seeing you around, but I'm so glad you are lately!! :thumbsup:

I wont count you out until Sunrise Sunday. You might show up late at night sometime.....again

Back