I miss you guys and gals!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Been too long...just wanted to say hi and I miss the gang here!! Hope everyone's been doing well!!

Looks like I'll be missing the Spring Busa Bash :( But, hoping to see the gang in the fall and maybe some of my Busa friends this summer :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you, 'Chelle! Haven't heard from you in a while and thought it was just because I am gone.

I've been MIA for all sorts of reasons...mostly because of you, no doubt :whistle:

Where are you now Ken?

We miss you too.. thought you forgot about us :down:

Never Jules...I try to keep up on Facebook and texting some, but I swear, life is passing me right by...

I hope you're doing well. Huge hugs! I think of you often and wish I could channel some Zumba energy my way :please: :bowdown:

I was starting to wonder about you. Too bad you won't make the Bash. My trip plans are in question as well... Good to see ya though! :thumbsup:

You will definitely be missed. Hope to see you soon. Hope all is well.

Hey girl! Glad you joined!!! Hope to see you again at future Bashes and I hope all is well with you too...keeping Doug is line is a FT job :laugh:

I was starting to wonder about you. Too bad you won't make the Bash. My trip plans are in question as well... Good to see ya though! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear your Bash plans are up in the air too...perhaps things will turn around. I wonder about myself often :laugh: Life's just been so busy...I'd love to know what it's like to be bored :please: Hope all is well!!

Damn, when you go out of town, you really get away :laugh: I can't come visit, but I do hope you stay safe Ken and get home soon!!! Hugs!!!! :bowdown:

Almost half way done, but like you won't be at this year's Spring Bash. Next year I plan to so make sure that you and Omar are there.

Almost half way done, but like you won't be at this year's Spring Bash. Next year I plan to so make sure that you and Omar are there.

Better plan on it...perhaps we'll be getting married there :whistle: Gotta help celebrate that, OK? :thumbsup: Stay safe Ken and can't wait to see you again!!

lol..then stop posting lol and those pics of the kids passed out where they fell....priceless!!

That was funny...it was after midnight. Ashton is in the bed; Omar's oldest. The kids on the back of the sofa was my oldest, Sam...they played hard all day and thought they'd stay up watching TV, but they didn't quite make it :laugh:

Not gonna make it? We have :rulez: around here lady.:rofl:

Sorry ya wont make it down, hopefully the fall will work out better for ya:thumbsup:

Back