what's up everybody?

busahigg

Registered
Just dropping a line to say hello to the gang. I've been gone again for a few months.....hope everyone is doing well and riding safe.....no stunts and wheelies!

oh com on NO STUNTS & WHEELIES? I find that hard to believe...
wink.gif

I didn't mean me.........I meant everyone else!  You know I've been stuck on the 400EX and the XR50.......I can do some pretty good wheelies on the 50 now.  The 400 is so much easier to stunt than the Busa it's crazy.  

Any wrecks or new bikes or new tricks within the group I should know about?

A bunch of new bikes, a few wrecks. I don't have a list but, they are strewn throughout the board. Welcome back!

just bruised egos and bikes I think...we have a "crash forum" now...hopefully that one will stay quiet...

Higg, my man....Im gona be in your area this weekend, sunday to be exact. Let me know if your gona be free, would like to meet up with you.

Hola at your boy...

What up Higgster?

Been doin ok?

Jester,
You ever get that deal worked out?
Still need help, let me know......................Sorry, I've been workin lots and lost touch.

Almost had to send the dogs out for ya cousin Higg.  Just glad to have ya home where ya belong...
wink.gif

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078177164 -->

Hey Neill,

It's good to hear from ya man. I was startin' to think all of those dirt toys were gonna take you away from us for gud!

My cousin just got the CRF250 and he can't stop raving about it. I have never done the dirt thing, but everyone wants me to try. My wife says no, I am already crazy enough as it is... So, I'll prolly start this Spring!

laugh.gif

Back