Checking in...

motogp08

Registered
Hi everyone, haven't been on the board in a LONG time. I just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Well, I'm finally settled in in my duty station in Germany. (long process)

Anyway, I hope everyone is still doing well...I've missed talking to you all. :(

Duty station in Germany?

I think I missed a few episodes. last I had heard you were going to be a Sherrif my young padiwan.

What episodes did I miss?

Good to hear from you.
:beerchug:

Hey YLT it's good to hear from you.....and yes, I believe you left out a few details about what you have been up to.

Good hearing from you. I actually think about you from time to time and wondered if I'd ever hear from you again. PM me an update sir :thumbsup:

Good to see you posting again. What post did you get assigned to? I was at Bamburg. 20 miles from Prague. A few miles from the border. The Fulda Gap was our mission to protect.

??? I'm with some others... Last I remember hearing you were going for the police force... Good luck either way bro!

Good Luck I was stationed in Germany a couple times and loved it. Great riding there but be careful on the Autobahn. And even when you start laughing at seeing "Ausfahrt" everywhere pay attention to the road. :beerchug:

Don't go to Oktoberfest it is a tourist trap.

Back