I AM FINALLY BACK!!!

welcome.gif
back Vanessa, don't be a stranger
beerchug.gif

SmiLyPR4U, good to see you back..... Sorry to hear the news about your "D"

As always we got your back!
beerchug.gif

Well...gotta go gradually on that one as the Busa is too much power to start with, but I definitely want to end up with one!  

One of my co-workers (Michelle) rides a Busa.  I know I'll look good in it!  LOL!
hello and welcome back you look good on that bike. I have the same one with dual carbon fiber yoshis

Hey V.

I was just thinking about you the other day. I was going to drop you an E-mail and lost my train of thought.

I've been gone most of the last couple of years too.

Glad to hear you are still around.

Later,

Steve

Thank you all for the warm welcome...I am glad everything is the same as I left, a big family!!!

So...who's going to the races on Saturday? It would be nice to meet with you guys!

Hey V.

I was just thinking about you the other day.  I was going to drop you an E-mail and lost my train of thought.  

I've been gone most of the last couple of years too.

Glad to hear you are still around.

Later,

Steve
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Steve!

It has been a whiiiiiiiiile...I am glad to hear back from you! How have you been? Hope all is going great on your side!
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Well...it is what it is...at least I am confident that I gave my all and tried everything possible to save my marriage. I trust in God that better things will come my way in His time. This was just an experience I needed to go thru to become stronger, value myself more and see things in a different light.

Now I get to live the single life I never had before since it is the first time in my life I live on my own!
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Well...it is what it is...at least I am confident that I gave my all and tried everything possible to save my marriage. I trust in God that better things will come my way in His time. This was just an experience I needed to go thru to become stronger, value myself more and see things in a different light.

Now I get to live the single life I never had before since it is the first time in my life I live on my own!
smile.gif
Good Luck, enjoy the race
ThumbsUp.gif

welcome.gif
Back. If anything, I'm sure the hayabusa.org family has grown closer as well as getting bigger. You will have much needed support.

It sure has and it is great to see that!

Yes...I am confident that I will get a lot of the support needed from you all.
smile.gif

you gonna come to the bash? I'm sure we can find some people to give ya rides if you want to come enjoy the sights
beerchug.gif

Busa Bash, Last weekend of April, Robbinsville NC, Deals Gap, Tail of the Dragon. Threads everywhere '08 Bash

Back