Said goodbye to a dear friend

sad.gif
Sorry for your loss........

sorry for your loss Michell. got a lump in my throat reading this post. Sounds like you have many great memories, and that is what makes life worth living.

Oh M, I'm so sorry.
Remember the good times... and smile.
You did what was best, and he thanks you for it.
I'm sure he'll be watching over you.

I know this time must be very tough. My thoughts are with you and your family. I read your post way back about losing your other dog and thought this time as being the toughest you would face. It all gets better from here.
It's good that you're able to appreciate all that your dogs added to your life and not just focus on the loss. I can tell form your posts in the past that you are a great person and friend to animals. I personally believe that if there is such a thing a reincarnation, the people that led really, really good lives get to come back as a dog and live in your house. I mean come on, just the toys in your yard are enough to give Disneyland a run for it's money!

VA, sorry to hear about your loss. I know first hand how tough it can be to loose a member of the family. I honestly believe that they may be gone but they are always with us. We will always remember our furry four footed family members and will meet up with them again someday. Just remember that your Org family is here for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like it was a peaceful way to leave. I don't know all the details, but from some of your posts I'm sure it was a very compassionate thing. Find comfort in knowing you did the right thing for your friend
bowdown.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 29 2007,07:47) Awww...how's Buford doing?  Don't you just love those closeup shots they insist that you take?  
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone...means a lot...
I was "JUST" about to say the same thing about SCOOBY" !!!!!!. Look at that big, beautiful FACE !!!!!!.

Love Danes, have loved Danes, and STILL LOVE DANES !!!!!.

Great members of the family..."those personalities" !!!!!
tounge.gif

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Terribly sorry for your loss. I know first hand what these little creatures mean to someone. I was divorced a few years ago and was left with two small dogs and two cats... all very old and in poor health. In the course of 9 months or so I lost them all. Very very hard...... truly sorry.

Sorry for your loss!
sad.gif
Getting very close to having to do the same thing with my Rott.

Back