The end of a story

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Started a story a while back. A half hour ago, we got a call from our friend's husband to let us know that she had just passed away.

My friends, love doesn't die. Her pain is over but our love for her lives on. Yeah, tears are hard to hold back. I've stopped trying.

Always stay close to the ones you love. We were honored and privileged to know her and be close to her. She will live on in our memories forever. When we went out to visit her last month, we shared our most passionate memories of our friendship and we said goodbye. We had many tears then but now, we miss her fiercely.

Next week, we are going out there again for the long weekend. She didn't want a funeral, she wants a party. She wants us to celebrate her beautiful life with the rest of her friends and that's just what we're going to do. Hers was, assuredly, a life well lived.

I don't know why I'm writing this to all of you but I've come to feel close to many of you and I find the ability to write to friends a catharsis of my soul. I find that I have a great deal of peace in my heart because I got to say goodbye and she said goodbye too.

Thanks for your attention.

My very very best to you all and please, give your people some hugs.

--Wag--

So sorry to hear of this, you all are in my prayers!
Have that party for your friend as she had wanted and stay strong.
Thank you for sharing, I hug my children and tell my family I love them as often as I can just for this very reason, you never know!

Lou,
I am very sorry to hear this - you have my thoughts as does her family...

Sorry for your loss
sad.gif

Back