I lost one of my Great Danes...Maggie...

I think maybe a trip to the pound is in order for me... I need a friend right now.
wink.gif
Do it!! Doooo itttt!!!
I do miss Honey... I think it's time.
wink.gif
Was sort of waiting for another one to show up, but only cats have shown up lately, and they've all ran off upon seeing or hearing me. The chili farm hasn't had much business lately.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

And that bear has seen some hard times, let me tell ya..
The first time we left Justice out of his crate, he gave the bear open heart surgery. He had stuffing ALL OVER the living room. I stuffed it all back in, gave the bear a nice sewing job. Justice lost his bear privilages for about 3 months.

Then we tried again about a month ago... Bear got shoulder surgery that time. He seems to be healing OK..no major damage to any tendons or muscles. Just another nice sewing job by Dr. Mom.
tounge.gif

And once again, Justice has lost his bear privilages.
laugh.gif

And that bear has seen some hard times, let me tell ya..
The first time we left Justice out of his crate, he gave the bear open heart surgery. He had stuffing ALL OVER the living room. I stuffed it all back in, gave the bear a nice sewing job. Justice lost his bear privilages for about 3 months.

Then we tried again about a month ago... Bear got shoulder surgery that time. He seems to be healing OK..no major damage to any tendons or muscles. Just another nice sewing job by Dr. Mom.
tounge.gif

And once again, Justice has lost his bear privilages.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
That's too funny.

Back