My house is haunted....

aphartman

Registered
Ok so this really freaked me out so I need to share it.

My friend stayed with me Friday and Saturday night because she is in the process of moving. Well Saturday night I got home around 2:30am and she was asleep on my couch. I woke her up and told her to go upstairs and get in the bed in my spare room. I went to my bedroom, shut and locked the door as usual.

At 5:14am I'm woke up by her frantic pounding and yelling at my bedroom door. I jumped up, grabbed my 9mm off the nightstand and opened the door. She was standing there crying hysterically. She told me she was freaked out and something had happened in the room. She had gotten up to go to the bathroom which is down the hall from the guest bedroom. She went back to bed and checked her cell phone to see what time it was. She laid her head back down and she said when she did the bed sank down beside her and something wispered "I'm here" into her left ear. That's when she jumped up, ran down the hall screaming my name.

So anyways, she got in the bed with me and stayed there till 7am. Well the next wierd thing is, when she came in my room I shut and locked the door to my bedroom as I always do. When the alarm went off at 7am my bedroom door was unlocked and opened about 6". I asked her if she had gotten up and went back out. She had not.

So for most of the day I've had that "look behind ya" feelin' goin on...

I don't know what to make of it but it kinda freaks ya out.

Dang, that gave me goose bumps just reading that. I guess I'll be breaking out the ol trusty SKS, 12 Gage, .22, 4-10 and others tonight just in case.

That is wierd. I would be telling whatever it is to leave your house right now. If you haven't experienced anything like that before it's something that is attracted to your friend. Put a door wedge at the bottom of the door and see if it still gets opened over night. If it does the friend may be sleep walking.

Best of luck.

She stopped by an hour or so ago to get her stuff. She is staying with another friend tonight!! I thought about the sleep walking thing but If she had gotten up I would have known it. Any movement in the bed and I'm wide awake. My girlfriend is here Monday - Wednesday night. I'm not sure who's more glad to have someone here. Me or her...she said she's never stayin here alone again when I get called in to work late at night.

I keep my 9mm next to me at night as well and if ANYONE in my house was screamin and bangin on my door, that would have been enough for me to potentially put a few rounds right thru that door!!
guns.gif

And yes, i did get goosebumps readin your story.

Tell that ghost to stay out of ur room and AWAY FROM YOUR BUSA!!!

Well, if it whispers in your ear "I seen what 185 looks like" then I think we may have a ghost rider.

Most likely though she was dreaming or in a state where she was awake and aware, but her mind was still sleeping.

i don't think i would let her stay with me anymore if i was you...either she 1) is attracting unwanted beings into your home or 2) is attracted to you and just wanted to spend the night cuddled up to you instead of in the guest room...either way, you could wind up with a big problem
whistling.gif

This reminds me of a time a couple years ago...

I also sleep with my bedroom door locked. One night I woke up to banging on my door. While it was banging it was loudly whispering my name "Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon" it said. I had left the lights on in the kitchen and I could actually see shadows of something moving around from the other side of the door. I was watching and hearing this from my bed and I am completely terrified, but I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I couldn't do ANYTHING except move my eyes. I was completely paralyzed, but I was awake and aware. Finally I guess I let out a whimper and woke myself up completely. When I did the noises, the shadows and everything just disappeared right in front of my eyes.

Its something I don't ever want to repeat again, my heart was just pounding! Though a few weeks ago I woke up to what I thought was the fire alarm going off. It was really loud! I woke up and jumped out of the bed. As soon as I opened the door it stopped. I looked around, nothing was on fire. I think I was dreaming then to.
guns.gif

Fear will play tricks on the mind.

As for your friend, I'm thinking she wanted a warm body to snuggle with.

Your door being open could have been many things.

2) is attracted to you and just wanted to spend the night cuddled up to you instead of in the guest room...
some friends mentioned that as well. But the way I see it is I've known this chick for about 5 years. We went to college together and have spent alot of time together. There have been numerous times during that 5 years that both of us have been single at the same time. If she wanted me it would have happened before now!

Now don't get me wrong..I'd sacrifice a testical for that cause but I just don't see it..though it does make sense!!

This reminds me of a time a couple years ago...

I also sleep with my bedroom door locked. One night I woke up to banging on my door. While it was banging it was loudly whispering my name "Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon" it said. I had left the lights on in the kitchen and I could actually see shadows of something moving around from the other side of the door. I was watching and hearing this from my bed and I am completely terrified, but I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I couldn't do ANYTHING except move my eyes. I was completely paralyzed, but I was awake and aware. Finally I guess I let out a whimper and woke myself up completely. When I did the noises, the shadows and everything just disappeared right in front of my eyes.

Its something I don't ever want to repeat again, my heart was just pounding! Though a few weeks ago I woke up to what I thought was the fire alarm going off. It was really loud! I woke up and jumped out of the bed. As soon as I opened the door it stopped. I looked around, nothing was on fire. I think I was dreaming then to.
guns.gif
Oh totally...

I woke up "I thought" one night in Tampa. Half awake I lept outta bed, grabbed the .12 gauge pump, and carrying on about those "F'n Vampires" Proceeded to level the gun at the bedroom window and prepare to defend myself and the wife against the Vampires that were starting to approach...

The wife had woken up at this point, asked "what are you doing" and when I responded "It's those Godda*& Vampires again" she proceeded to lay her head back down, and said in a very calm matter of fact tone. "Good Luck with them honey".

I love this woman... I still wake up in the middle of the night once in awhile, covered in sweat, worn out, physically and mentally exhausted after having spent hours and hours killing... Really pretty horrific, lucid, mass Aliens, or mass enemy assaults. Firing firing firing, and dying dreams.

I usually wake up when I die, or about to die. Anyway, I wake up in a bit of panic sometimes trying to wipe away all the blood (sweat actually) and she just calmly reminds me to "go rinse off and come back to bed sweetie, ammo is expensive, you've done enough." She's a good women, doesn't get excited about the weirdness.
thumb_up.gif
Just rolls with it.

Anyway, in your case though aphartman, it's entirely likely that she's into you, even if it's not a sexual thing, it could likely be a comfort/security thing. Though if she's being creative about it that would kind of creep me out. But yeah, I've got a young friend that will occasionally spend the night and doesn't stay in her own bed or will come and get me for something creepy/crawly, etc... and I'll end up in her bed. While it's all cuddle/nuzzle and hug up on me, it's not necessarily sexual so much as comfort, warmth, and security. It's something you can do with your female friends that's pretty damn cool, so long as you do not loose your head. Communication is critical and the easiest way to go, while it can be tricky clearly laying out where you're at and finding out where she is at can keep a friendship healthy or move a relationship into a new direction. Simply saying "hey are you by chance into me" can clear up a lot... I'm not guessing here, I've been there and I've dealt with it recently.
thumb_up.gif
You might be in a great spot you didn't know you were in...
ThumbsUp.gif

thumb_up.gif

I've had the same types of dream revlis has had, theyre so real that my wife refuses to sleep on my side of the bed, she ssya hse has my nightmares when she slept on my side before, of course I don't kill vampires, they tend to be afraid of us Lycans and they pretty much stay away for the most part
cool.gif
but, theother dreams tned to get harsh, memories of a prior life is all I can equate it to, funny how the Mrs. can see them though, thats the creepy thing...

My family and I lived on haunted property for years and we dont miss it a bit! It was so bad that occasionally we still think stuff happens where we are now!

9mm and 12 gauges dont...... help!

Only way I ever found to fix such things was to put them in the rearview!

This totally reminds me of the time those thieves tried to steal my Hayabusa here in Sarajevo..

Seriously though, your friend could be mildly schizophrenic. Or, just like everyone else said, she could have a hard time expressing her feelings thus conjuring up a event like this to see if she can stay with you in bed in order to see if you can manage your impulses.

Back