STL and KC Riders Unite

Been home for about an hour now, so all is good. Glad to see Hal and Dennis again and to meet Gunny. Sorry I slowed you guys down today.

First stop. Gunny had to use the facilities.
horgGroupRide11Nov07-1.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-2.jpg

Meeting up with Dennis and the new Bandit (Smokey).

horgGroupRide11Nov07-3.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-4.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-5.jpg

Last stop. Interesting little house next to the parking lot and an armory across the street. Had some interesting passers-by during this stop.
horgGroupRide11Nov07-6.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-7.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-9.jpg

horgGroupRide11Nov07-8.jpg

GLAD TO SEE ALL OF YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND EVERYBODY MADE IT BACK HOME SAFELY. SURE DO REGRET NOT MAKING THIS RUN, BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEXT TIME.
bowdown.gif

IT KINDA SUCKS , BUT I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING THERE FOR MY FRIENDS, EVEN THOUGH I HATE FUNERALS.

Even though we had a change of route due to Ken,s problem with his bike, I had a great time. To me, anytime you can get together with your org friends it is special ! What other way could you meet such a diverse and interesting bunch of people. Thanks Dennis for putting this together and getting all the hard core St. Louis riders to come
moon.gif

Dennis, you are starting to worry me. Every pic you took of me is of my backside!
face7.gif

Sorry man, I had to work.  Really sux being my only day off for the week, but what can I say.  Gotta pay the bills, I'll hopfully make it next time.  Glad you all made it safe!
beerchug.gif

So you guys are going to make me tell the ticket story. I got popped doing 112mph on Skotty's bike with no papers in it or even a last name on the owner. The trooper thought I was on crack when I told him I didnthave the papers or a last name on the guy that let me ride it.
laugh.gif
I told hi I had meet him over the internet , and that went over even better. Realy long stroy short I got a 90 in a 60 and will cost me $212.

So you guys are going to make me tell the ticket story. I got popped doing 112mph on Skotty's bike with no papers in it or even a last name on the owner. The trooper thought I was on crack when I told him I didnthave the papers or a last name on the guy that let me ride it.  
laugh.gif
 I told hi I had meet him over the internet , and that went over even better. Realy long stroy short I got a 90 in a 60 and will cost me $212.
90 in a 65, actually, and I feel really bad because you had been following me and my bike drama.

laugh.gif
90 in a 65, actually, and I feel really bad because you had been following me and my bike drama.
Yor right he did change it to a 65 for me, he was a good guy
laugh.gif

click here for the drama

laugh.gif

i'm sorry i didn't make it
sad.gif
i know the "hard core St. Louis riders" crack was aimed at me and i take sole responsibilty for it...i know i should have toughed it out and been there...i will do my best to make it up to all of you
beerchug.gif

glad you all made it home safely and that Gunny didn't end up going to jail!! thanks for sharing the pics (even though there were far too many of GSXcite's backside!!!
laugh.gif

Back