STL-KC Ride: Lake of the Ozarks: Take 2

What weekend works for you?

• July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Semi, I sent you mine as well. It really would've been fun for us all to ride together.

I guess that makes sense...I just wasn't expecting you to head down. If I would've put two and two together we would've stopped and ridden back together. We ended up jumping off 71 and riding through Cleveland and a couple of other small town on the way to a poker run for the marine core that started at 1pm. Sorry Hal!

No sweat. I didn't know I was going to go untill Sunday AM. I went ahead and rode to Warsaw and had a great lunch, then headed back to KC the back way too. We will get it together for a ride one of these days.:thumbsup:

Paging semi, semi please pick up the white courtesy phone. We are getting impatent waiting for you to post up your pics.

1) soon after arriving at the lake, we met some of our neighbors and CrashTestDanny was kind enough to let some of them sit on his bike which made them all happy :thumbsup:
2&3) the next morning some more of our neighbors showed up

IMG_3642 (Large).jpg

IMG_3648 (Large).jpg

IMG_3649 (Large).jpg

we managed to find a slick track and had some fun sliding around and trying to knock BW off the track :whistle:

IMG_3650 (Large).jpg

IMG_3652 (Large).jpg

IMG_3654 (Large).jpg

IMG_3655 (Large).jpg

and ended up back at the cabin where BusaWhipped fired up the grill and fixed some good grub

IMG_3672 (Large).jpg

IMG_3673 (Large).jpg

IMG_3674 (Large).jpg

after a nice restful night, i sat out on the deck and watched the fog lift while everyone else was still snoring...it was a great weekend! :beerchug:

IMG_3675 (Large).jpg

IMG_3676 (Large).jpg

IMG_3644 (Large).jpg

Back