Votes: 1 50.0%
  • July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
The Saturday group route is attached to this post. Event central is in Camdenton. We will be riding out on Friday and returning on Sunday afternoon. You are welcome to join for only part of the time if you can't make the 3 day tour.

When: July 17-19
Where: Camdenton, MO and the Lake of the Ozarks
STL meeting point: Dutzdow Deli, stands up 10:00 am. I'll be there early for breakfast.

www.showmeriders.org/smf/attachments/2655_Ozark_Weekend_pdfe25fb6e8e5cc57f36d97aeb58640683b

The place I'm planning lunch on Saturday has mixed reviews, but its an experience in dining.

Richland, MO - Caveman BBQ & Steak House

BusaWhipped
semi
GSXcite
Mellow77
doniton2

Last edited:
I have to work every Saturday, but I could do either one. I would just have to ride down after work on Sat afternoon.

I voted for the June 19th weekend. If it doesnt work out, I will try for the other weekend.

With a total of 2 votes cast we have a tie. The tie breaker is what date did I pick :laugh: So July 17-19 it is. Mark it on your calenders now.

I need a tentative head count in order to figure out the hotel situation. I'll get the list started. If you are sure you are coming, please post up. If you are interested but not sure, that's good to know as well. A 10 person cabin is $20/night per person. Individual rooms are $70/night. So getting this planned out early can save everyone some $$$

BusaWhipped
CrashTestDanny
BusaWhipped guest
semi

Last edited:
I reserved the 10 person cabin at Bon Air Resort for Friday and Saturday.
The parking lot there is gravel, so bring a stand puck along. Most hotels are already full, so if you are planning to come, make plans now.

So I haven't been paying attention to this much lately but July 17th - 19th works for me. Do we only have 5?

Cost is $191.00/night for the Cabin
Full Kitchen
Gas Grill
3 Bedrooms - B1 has 2 dbl beds, B2 has 1dbl bed, B3 has 2 twin beds and the living room has a hide a bed. And we have a couple of inflatable beds Queen and full if needed.
2 Baths (Bring your own towel) The owner says she has some towels she can lend, but BYOT seems to be the norm in the area for the cabins.

I'm trying to talk HomeBrew and Skotty into coming as well. They've both expressed an interest so I think it's likely they'll join.

Back