• July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CrashTestDanny, Semi and BusaWhipped are on their way. :thumbsup:

100_5153.jpg

You guys tomorrow morning. Sorry you can't make it Hal, I hope Pepper is better soon!

We are enjoying this beautiful weather. Had a good breakfast and are now in Vienna taking a break. See you all soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Home from the lake. What a great weekend. Not sure what happened to homebrew and mellow77, then didn't show up Saturday.

1st stop was the Dutzdow Deli for breakfast. Then off to the Lake. We arrived early in the afternoon and got settled in to the cabin. The view from the deck was great. We stocked up the fridge for the weekend :) Saturday morning we rode gocarts on a slick track (semi has those pics), before going for a ride in the country. We found out that semi's GPS has the adventure pack and plots routes using only gravel roads.

IMG_2146 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2148 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2150 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2163 (Medium).JPG

pano (Large).jpg

IMG_2164 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2165 (Medium).JPG

We spent most of the weekend eating and riding. Saturday we cooked out at the cabin, drank beer, and told stories. This morning was foggy when we got up. We took the long route home. My GPS doesn't have the adventrure pak, only finds paved twisty roads :poke:

IMG_2166 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2167 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2168 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2169 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2172 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2173 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2170 (Medium).JPG

Looks like you had a great time, and the weather could not have been better. Wish I could have made it.

Alright, we need some helping figuring out where we went wrong. Both Kevin and I read kickstands up at 10am. We left KC at 7am to make sure we had plenty of time to find you guys and head out with you. We get to Camdenton and can't find the place you're staying at. The 165 yards off the road on the SW side didn't get us there so we looks for anything within a couple hundred yards on all side of the intersection and still found no busas parked outside.

Upon reviewing the plan again we noticed the departure time appeared to be 9am which led us to believe the "kickstands up at 10am" was in reference to Friday's activities that we hasn't planned to attend.

We headed up highway 5 in "pursuit mode" and decided we could probably jump over the community bridge to catch-up with you all. When that wasn't going to work we cheated and took the short cut to meet you all for lunch at the Caveman resort but still no busas showed. In fact, the only busa we saw all weekend looked exactly like Semi. The only problem was the sighting occurred Sunday morning near Harrisonville, MO (about 110 miles west of the Ozarks).

We pretty much struck out all weekend. I could've swore I had semi's number in my phone but apparently didn't so we had no way to contact you guys. After our 8 hours of riding and finding no busas we ended up sitting on the deck at Kevin's and consuming some beer.

Where did we go wrong?

we tried to hook up with you guys...you had posted that you were leaving KC at 0800 so we figured you would arrive at the cabin between 1100-1130...we went to breakfast, headed over to the slick track to play a little bit, and headed back the long way to the cabin to meet you guys...we arrived just after 1100 but you weren't there...we waited for a little bit, then i called GSXcite, omslaw, NINJA KILLER, and bigmac trying to get your number...in the meantime, CrashTestDanny called the Caveman to see if you were there but they didn't have any customers at all...we waited around until after 1300 and finally decided something must have happened so we took off on another ride...sure wish we could have gotten everything together as it was a great time but would have been even better with all of us :beerchug:

btw, i pm'ed you my # so this doesn't happen again

Alright, we need some helping figuring out where we went wrong. Both Kevin and I read kickstands up at 10am. We left KC at 7am to make sure we had plenty of time to find you guys and head out with you. We get to Camdenton and can't find the place you're staying at. The 165 yards off the road on the SW side didn't get us there so we looks for anything within a couple hundred yards on all side of the intersection and still found no busas parked outside.

Upon reviewing the plan again we noticed the departure time appeared to be 9am which led us to believe the "kickstands up at 10am" was in reference to Friday's activities that we hasn't planned to attend.

We headed up highway 5 in "pursuit mode" and decided we could probably jump over the community bridge to catch-up with you all. When that wasn't going to work we cheated and took the short cut to meet you all for lunch at the Caveman resort but still no busas showed. In fact, the only busa we saw all weekend looked exactly like Semi. The only problem was the sighting occurred Sunday morning near Harrisonville, MO (about 110 miles west of the Ozarks).

We pretty much struck out all weekend. I could've swore I had semi's number in my phone but apparently didn't so we had no way to contact you guys. After our 8 hours of riding and finding no busas we ended up sitting on the deck at Kevin's and consuming some beer.

Where did we go wrong?
The busa you passed near Harrisonville should have looked more like GSXcite, because it was me. :laugh: I thought I might run into you guys somewhere near Warsaw or Clinton, and I would ride back with you. I tried to turn around, but buy the time I got to somewhere I could turn around you guys were gooooone!:thumbsup:

we tried to hook up with you guys...you had posted that you were leaving KC at 0800 so we figured you would arrive at the cabin between 1100-1130...we went to breakfast, headed over to the slick track to play a little bit, and headed back the long way to the cabin to meet you guys...we arrived just after 1100 but you weren't there...we waited for a little bit, then i called GSXcite, omslaw, NINJA KILLER, and bigmac trying to get your number...in the meantime, CrashTestDanny called the Caveman to see if you were there but they didn't have any customers at all...we waited around until after 1300 and finally decided something must have happened so we took off on another ride...sure wish we could have gotten everything together as it was a great time but would have been even better with all of us :beerchug:

btw, i pm'ed you my # so this doesn't happen again

Thanks Semi, I sent you mine as well. It really would've been fun for us all to ride together.

The busa you passed near Harrisonville should have looked more like GSXcite, because it was me. :laugh: I thought I might run into you guys somewhere near Warsaw or Clinton, and I would ride back with you. I tried to turn around, but buy the time I got to somewhere I could turn around you guys were gooooone!:thumbsup:

I guess that makes sense...I just wasn't expecting you to head down. If I would've put two and two together we would've stopped and ridden back together. We ended up jumping off 71 and riding through Cleveland and a couple of other small town on the way to a poker run for the marine core that started at 1pm. Sorry Hal!

Looks like a good time guys, except for the gravel roads. :poke: :laugh:

Per my GPS, that gravel road was a full 2 miles long and not well maintained. There were a few spots where the gravel was soft enough if was a little squirrely.

Back