STL-KC Ride: Lake of the Ozarks: Take 2

What weekend works for you?

• July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • July 17-19

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Less than a week to go. When is everyone planning on arriving? I'm thinking of getting diner in town on Friday evening. Cooking out at the cabin on Saturday.

figure i'll just meet you at your house Friday morning and make the run to breakfast...what time are you planning on leaving for the Dutzow Deli?

I'm going to try to be there around 6:30pm no later than 7pm.(don't want any riding awards) If you want to wait I'll go or if not I'll stop on my way and be a little later.

Let's meet up at Maloney's Tavern around 7pm. It's on highway 5 about 1/2 way between Camdenton and the turnoff for Bonaire. If you get to Bonaire before that, great.

Weather's looking great!

5day_640.jpg

ok, i'll be at your house a little after 0800 Friday morning...got a fresh rear tire mounted and i'm ready to roll :beerchug:

I can't make it on Friday, as I'll be in Wichita, but I could meet up on Saturday.

Hal, I can hold off and ride down with you on Sat if you'd like?

I can't make it on Friday, as I'll be in Wichita, but I could meet up on Saturday.

Jake, get in touch with me, if theirs room still I may follow you out there....
What about the poker run on Saturday from Famous Sams or are you riding down to the Ozarks after the Poker Run?

I have to work on Sat, and I don't get off untill 4:00 pm. With a three hour trip, we wouldn't get down there till late, and I don't know if the group is going to ride Sunday or not. I would love to see the gang , but I would hate to hold you up all day on Saturday when the group goes on the ride.

You'll miss the group ride on Saturday. But there's hanging out around the fire pit Sat, and I can ride until dinner time on Sunday before having to head home.

Not going to make it guys. Pepper has to have an operation Friday morning to remove a tumor on his paw, and I'll need to be here to take care of him.

Not going to make it guys. Pepper has to have an operation Friday morning to remove a tumor on his paw, and I'll need to be here to take care of him.

sorry you aren't going to make this one, take care of Pepper and tell him i said "hey boy" :beerchug:

Back