STL and KC Riders Unite

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Of course this time of year, we'll need to keep an eye on the weather.  Hopefully it will be OK.

Meet November 11 in Jefferson City Mo. at Break Time, 1200 Missouri Blvd, Jefferson Ciry, MO 65109.  Stands up at 11:00 AM.  

Grab lunch in Richland then head back to Jefferson City a different route.

I haven't ridded all the roads, but I'm thinking something like this:

image_map.gif

Man, looks likes fun, I hope you do another one in the spring, I'll have my 08 then.

Thanks for the pm semi.. But no can do.. maybe next time.. You all be safe.
beerchug.gif

I went for a short ride today!
muscle.gif
 Have a little discomfort, but not too bad. Felt good to get back on the busa. If the weather is decent, I'm IN!
ThumbsUp.gif
A few others that may want to cruise that way with me are Kanjibusa, Skotty, Ninjakiller.

HAL , I might be able to make that run , just kinda depends on how things go at work , November is our winter cycle month, doing alot of snow & ice training for the new employees, I have to give a training class in Salina , Ks sometime the week of Nov 5, usually it last's a week.

War blade, where in STL are you? Most of our rides are both. If you want fast just follow Dennis (busawhipped), if slow and easy is your thing just hang back with Colin (semi).
beerchug.gif

Dennis I'll see what I can do about making it. What's the total mileage from Foristell and back?

muscle.gif
 Have a little discomfort, but not too bad. Felt good to get back on the busa. If the weather is decent, I'm IN!
ThumbsUp.gif
A few others that may want to cruise that way with me are Kanjibusa, Skotty, Ninjakiller.
I'm gonna try to make it also, Hal.

War blade, where in STL are you?   Most of our rides are both.  If you want fast just follow Dennis (busawhipped), if slow and easy is your thing just hang back with Colin (semi).
beerchug.gif

Dennis I'll see what I can do about making it.  What's the total mileage from Foristell and back?
About 370 miles round trip.

muscle.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
I'm gonna try to make it also, Hal.
Great Ken! As we find out who will go from the KC area, we can set up a place to meet.
Cool!
biggrin.gif

Back