State trooper problems---need help!!!!

First thing you need to do is write asking for a copy of all evidence to include video and audio proving your guilt or innocence. You should get a copy of the stop; to include the troopers behavior, and the procedures he followed during the stop. Buncombe County is rough. Their court system is a well oiled machine.

If the tape proves out everything you've written then I would definitely make a formal complaint.

I'm very curious about what you find. Good heads up for the Bash if they're writing these tickets.

Sounds like a fishing expedition with the " do you know why I stopped you "

I'm pro law enforcement; I are one, but I don't like officers that are unprofessional. And I've had a taste of the Buncombe County crowd, but that's another long story.

the first chance i got i would go to the police station and talk to the one with the biggest britches, and tell about the comment and questions he kept trying to intrap you in and and ask what is legion of doom and why is that cop stopping me to ask if im apart.. o and why did i get this ticket. and dont forget to tell him that you had thoughts of try to leave on him because he was scaring you. and you didnt feel safe with this cop.

i have done this 2x's in my 35yrs of driving and for some reason they dont show to court because they lost there job.

Last edited:
I would wait for your court date and explain in front of the judge and everyone else what happened and then show your helmet and a copy of NC law. Not only will this irritate the judge, maybe the officer will get reprimanded right there in front of you.

here is another one has nothing more important to do than picking on sport bike riders!:moon:
you should have told him that helps with aerodynamics!:laugh:

Last edited:
although not my taste, but that is just a personal thing..

But I did not know they had a "fashion" police now... dang..

So whats next?

Aww sir, you know that the unified coalition of stink bugs wear black leather now, we are going to have to cite you..

I know a NC trooper, I am going to call him, this seems way out of bounds to me.

I'll let you know ..............

Steve do we have any kind of law like this in OKLA.

==========================================================

new bike 047.jpg

sounds like a crock of $@&% to me. As mad as I am for you, bringing a suit would probably be wasting your time and money. As far as fighting the ticket, absolutely 100% fight it.

Sometimes I ask myself "why am I going into LE??" But then I remember it's so that I can NOT be like those jerks out there who hide behind their badge. I'm not saying ALL cops do that but the ones who do just really suck.:moon:

Steve do we have any kind of law like this in OKLA.

==========================================================

No.... but wait a little while... we have new ones every year.... it's hard to keep up....

I had a lady call me last week because her ex husband is riding their 4 year old son on his motorcycle.
I told her, as long as he has a helmet...... nothing we can do.
she did not like the answer and acted like I was supposed to fix her situation.
I did not tell her my son rode the lawn tractor and ATV's when he was an infant.
When he was 2-3 years old I had him on the Harley and Hayabusa for short rides. He kept falling asleep.
At three he got a Honda 50 from Santa..... darn that Santa Claus....

I was probably not the person she wanted to vent her problem to. :laugh:

We have enough laws..... let people live with some freedom... :banghead:

If you want to put a rubber chicken on your helmet, no one should say you can't.

Now you got me started.... I will say no more..............for now.

If there was ever a use for this >:wtf: it would be now.
What is this "Legion of Doom" thing? Sounds like a bad Playstation 3 game. I'd be going straight to a lawyer over that, just because it's so pathetic. People have velcro on Mohawks on their helmets all over around here, nobody pays any attention. If that's actually a real law there, North Carolina needs to get a hobby or something useful to occupy it's time.
And everybody says Obama is wasting tax payer dollars, sh***t.:rofl::rofl:

"Legion of Doom" was the arch enemy of "The Justice League" in the Super Friends cartoon series that ran from 1973 to 1986.

Hopefully Busa159 can help you out with info.

you would think if he was looking for people in the legion of doom he might start with guys wearing the LD patches on their clothing, and since when do outlaw biker gangs ride crotch rockets anyway....I have spike's on my busa, I hope I dont get pulled over, because I wont be able to take them off as they are actually holding my plastics on and not just glued....I have to admit Im a little worried about coming down there now...

Back