State trooper problems---need help!!!!

I'd say take the Court date....I don't see how this could hold up in court and I bet the Trooper will not won't to take the chance of losing and he will not show.....looks bad on him and you go scott free-pay nothing!

All that crap on your helmet! Your luck I was not the Trooper. I would have probably given you a beating along with the ticket. :rofl: Just kidding about the beating.

I see you are from NC. I have seen a few guys in Roanoke Rapids NC riding with mo hawks on their helmets and Troopers are always in the area and I have not heard of any of them having that problem. I am curious now so I will ask the next Trooper I see about that. If he don't give me a straight answer I will give him/her a beating just for you. Just kidding!

if you have the money i would sue for the profiling and wrongful ticket cause its not your word agaisnt his you have your helmet which meets all the laws whether associated with the m/c or not cause that wasnt stated in the laws plus just because you have a mowhawk doesnt mean your with them people have been putting mowhawks on their helmets for years i think we all should wear one and show up at court

You ran into an idiot power hungry cop. There are many great cops but a few are missing a few brain cells. There isn't a law against decorations on top of a helmet. File a complaint with his office and he can't get promoted or anything while the complaint is being reviewed and this will also alert his department that he is a moron. There's a bad apple in every profession.

Back