State Trooper problem update 3

+1:whistle: They have dropped it because they wrote the amendment on the papers on their way into court that morning:laugh:

thats about what it looked like for all i know it could have been an email from his new wifey.....
we have yet to find this new amendment, i still think that its Bs, but if we go EXACTLY by there law
whereas nothing can stick up more than 2/10s of an inch then they should deem air vents illegal because technically you dont have to have there a creature comfort

north carolina i believe is trying to run us off
too bad at least in WNC bikers of all types to more for our community than anyone else
ive never seen the Henderson County Toy Tun with 2000 cagers :laugh:
or the Drive for Kids :laugh:
or a poker run with cars to help with noise control because the bikes are too loud :laugh:

ugh enuff venting for one day

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does the 2/10s of an inch apply to all the bike cops I see with modular helmets riding with them open all the time?

hope this isn't a trend. I want to move to nc when i retire. still though im having a hard time wrapping my arms, metaphorically speaking, around this whole thing. Im not doubting the events here in any way its just that i find it hard to believe an officer would give someone a ticket for something like this. I dont think i could do something like this myself. just me though. we call those hummer tickets. when you want to hum some one up cause they are beings jerks about something or they are in a dope area. not for your every day encounter thats for sure. takes all kinds i guess. Glad it worked out for ya in the end though. just seems kind of a waste of resources to go through all of that for essentially no good reason.....
I so want a Mohawk:laugh:

Back