Caught by state trooper

Unmarked Crown Vic?  You probably didn't get a ticket because he wasn't a cop...it was John Parks!
smile.gif
hahahahahaha!!!!
laugh.gif

Here in sunny Floriduh you will get a ticket from a trooper when stopped 99.9% of the time. Their sole mission is traffic.

Wow! Congratulations for doing the correct thing and not getting punished for it!
laugh.gif

Lucky. Very lucky.

I think the fact that you pulled right over and waited for him had alittle to do with it. Great guy to let you slide like that.
Yep. For sure.
Back in '99 I had a trooper turn his lights on me while I was doing some fast travelling through Misery (did I spell that right.) I slowed down from the ~130mph I was doing pulled over pulled over and had the helmet off, wallet, insurance and registration out while waiting for him to catch up.

Took my stuff and then asked me what I was in such a hurry for. I told him I was executor of my mother's will and I was on my way to do my job and on the way I was relieving a little stress with my bike. I had all of the documents in my tankbag but he never asked to see them. He looked up my liscence, registration and insurance over while I waited next to my bike and then came out of his cruiser and gave my stuff back.
smile.gif
He let me go with a verbal warning and told me to slow down and live to be able to read that will. I thanked him and went on my way but a little slower.

Yeah. Hey. I would go buy that lotto ticket if I were you, you lucky son a gun.
smile.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... blah, blah, blah ... congrats on getting off. Now, explain how you did that wheelie again.
biggrin.gif

I read a post on here about a man who was contemplating getting his cycle endorsement after having ridden for many years. These events are good reasons to have all of your paperwork in order all of the time. It tends to put a LEO at ease if at least they see your somewhat responsible. That and respect, yes sir, no sir...
I have had many breaks in my life given some stupid actions on my part, all I believe because of having everything in order and not being a smarta$$.
Glad you caught the break, it's good to know there are LEOs who are sympathetic to our addiction
smile.gif

Back