Awesome trooper

A friend of mine borrowed my bike last week.
He told me when he got back that a state trooper pulled him over for 130mph...and let him go, with no tickets at all!!!!!
I pushed the top speed recall too on the speedohealer and it went to 155mph.
He's Always been a lucky bastid, and I have no reason to doubt him.
I would have been under the jail!:laugh:
Glad you ran across a cool cop too, there aren't many out there.

plenty of cops have bikes. in fact, prob more then any other profession I know of. cops in general dont like bikes because they refuse to stop and engage police in pursuit because they can get away so easily.

if u stop and are respectful there is a good chance ull catch a break since most run. at least in my experience that is. but if cops dont enforce MV laws who will???? ur buddy???? its just an aspect of their job.

Usually when sportbikes pull over for cops up here the cops can't believe that the bike stopped so they only give a warning. I've gotten a few warnings on my 600rr (not for speeding or doing anything crazy), but got a ticket on my old GS500:laugh: Sadly they don't always give a warning.

When I was stationed in Hawaii, my plate bracket had broke one day. So I threw it under the rear cowl and rode all day. Well our riding day was over and I was cruising home on the good ol HI doing the speed limit, resting on the tank with only my throttle hand on the bars. In the slow lane no less. I see the red and blues behind me so i ease to the side, not even considering it was for me. Next thing I know the car is next to me forcing me to stop or hit the barriers. So I stop, cop gets out, and needless to say I was heated. I was like WTF you trying to kill me? He says I thought you were going to run. I respond had I known you were pulling me over to harass me I would have, and we wouldnt be having this conversation. Once he said you dont have a plate, I explained my story. He goes to his car does his business. Comes back and says we have another call you cant ride home. Have someone come pick up the bike, and hands me a ticket. I was hot. LoL soon as he left I drove home. I think the attitude def set the tone though.:banghead:

Rather NOT get pulled over, :please:

i would rather not too but it is a lot like wrecking...if you put enough miles on, it is going to happen occasionally :laugh: glad to hear you found one of the good ones, i've been pulled over by all kinds and have had many more good experiences than bad :beerchug:

Similar story happened to my roommate last Saturday night. We were cruising down one of the more popular roads in Toledo when he does a first gear power wheelie to about 55mph....speed limit is 45. We open road in front of us with about 5-6 cars behind us when a TPD bonus lanes a buddy and I to run down my roommate. My roommate being responsible, pulls over into a pizza place immediately. About 20 minutes later, my roommates catches back up to us and tells how the cop says "that was pretty impressive doing a wheelie on Hayabusa" then tells him he has a 2005 Hayabusa, all black stretched and slammed. No ticket and a pat on the back by the local cops equals a win in my book.

A friend of mine borrowed my bike last week.
He told me when he got back that a state trooper pulled him over for 130mph...and let him go, with no tickets at all!!!!!
I pushed the top speed recall too on the speedohealer and it went to 155mph.
He's Always been a lucky bastid, and I have no reason to doubt him.
I would have been under the jail!:laugh:
Glad you ran across a cool cop too, there aren't many out there.

Was this in VA? Because the exact same thing just happened to my friend on Route 50 in the South Riding area. He was pulled over doing 125 MPH in a 55 (along with my other friend that he was racing). Cop gave him a warning to slow the f down and to relocate his tag bracket.. he said being mounted vertically, it was creating too much drag and slowing him down lol

The cop rides a GSXR 1k.

Was this in VA? Because the exact same thing just happened to my friend on Route 50 in the South Riding area. He was pulled over doing 125 MPH in a 55 (along with my other friend that he was racing). Cop gave him a warning to slow the f down and to relocate his tag bracket.. he said being mounted vertically, it was creating too much drag and slowing him down lol

The cop rides a GSXR 1k.

Yep, but we're about 3 1/2 hrs south of you.
You never know though because of the routes they give the troopers.:beerchug:

Back