New HIDs on, BIG GEORGE got me in trouble

(Fate @ Mar. 01 2007,09:59) I have hid's on my truck and on one of my cars and get flshed all the time. I missed the group buy when it finally went down. Will be looking you up, B G, soon!! I can't see sh$T with the stock lights.
Here is another GB going on right now.

sweet. Tell him to order a set and you'll help him install em. Did you get his name just incase you need him to get you out of a ticket
beerchug.gif

Cool story, I'd never get away with though without paying a fine.

(Bigbody @ Mar. 01 2007,09:58)
(RCKTMAN @ Mar. 01 2007,03:10) Well to make a long story short he followed me to my house. When we pulled into the driveway he saw my unit sitting there and immediately started doing the math. He told me about his bike.... 07 Hayabusa!! BLUE.
He said the trooper saw his "unit"
smileyexhibit.gif
Yea I thought they were cruisers..
rock.gif

Glad all turned out good..
wink.gif

... sounds like you had a brokeback mountain moment with that trooper.

steaks were great, turns out he knows how to grill too. NOW, "DICKHEADS" my "UNIT" otherwise refered to a "POLICE CAR" was sitting in the driveway. I shoulda known that was coming, i walked right into it.

There will be NO brokeback ANYTHING going on at my house I promise you that, RCKTMAN dont get down like that.

laugh.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Mar. 01 2007,06:10) Got tired of waiting on Tobin to send my seats back to me so i borrowed my buddies tonight and struck out. On the way back home I had stopped at a stop sign and was pulling off when I could see a light bar coming from behind. I pulled over thinkng he was gonna go right by me but he pulled in right behind me and exited the car.... with a pissy attitude I might add.

Louisiana State Trooper: Do you realize that your headlight is so bright I cant look at the road and drive by you at the same time.

Me:  Oh well I saw you just fine. The factory lighting was inadequate in my opinion so i changed them out.

Trooper: Well, could you at least turn your bright lights off

Me: They are off.

Trooper: Well this is just unacceptable. What do you think I should do about this?

Me: Your asking me?

Trooper: yeah!

Me: I think you should call it a night and lets go to my house and grill steaks.

Trooper: are you being sarcastic?

Me: no im serious as a heart attack, i live right there in the next subdivision.

Trooper: I am hungry, but you cant keep driving around like this.

Me: well lets go eat a steak and discuss our options

Well to make a long story short he followed me to my house. When we pulled into the driveway he saw my unit sitting there and immediately started doing the math. He told me about his bike.... 07 Hayabusa!! BLUE.
He hasnt had time to ride it because they are still sending hm down to New Orleans To help with some of the aftermath of Katrina. Bike has 140 miles on it. I got him to admit that he stopped me to chat. So i made a friend.
That's pretty cool being as that Louisiana State Troopers are notoriously known for not bullshiTTin'. I'm from Louisiana, so I know all too well...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Now I just hope you pass on the same courtesy to me when I'm down visiting Shreveport. I have a lady friend that lives there and a riding buddy who rides a Busa.

(BigGeorge @ Mar. 01 2007,11:44) Give him my email address and I'll hook him up!  
beerchug.gif
EXACTLY what I was thinking... I'm betting money that he will eventually do the HID mod.

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 28 2007,19:10) Trooper: Well this is just unacceptable. What do you think I should do about this?

Me: Your asking me?

Trooper: yeah!

Me: I think you should call it a night and lets go to my house and grill steaks.

Trooper: are you being sarcastic?

Me: no im serious as a heart attack, i live right there in the next subdivision.
LOL
jump9.gif
Love it, laughed quite a bit reading that, I need some steaks too

Back