Awesome trooper

oeballer50

Registered
So I went for a Nice ride this morning and on the way home I was going through a construction zone with a couple flaggers on the way out of the construction zone the flagger gave me a motion to do a wheelie, now I'm not that big into doing them :whistle: but I did one :laugh: only to have a trooper come around the bend ahead and see me! So he pulled me over and I'm expecting to get a ticket and the first words out of his mouth were " that was sick!!" haha so I talked to him for a bit he was telling me how he used to have an old gsxr 1000 and all kinds of things I let him sit on the old girl he was asking all kinds of questions about it. He said he liked the way it felt so much he is gonna make his wife buy him one for his birthday haha then he told me to stop getting caught doing wheelies :rofl: all in all probably the coolest trooper I have ever came in contact with :thumbsup:

Hate when I see people motioning to me to do a wheelie even more so adults. The lil kids are different and always wave to them or rev the engine.
your lucky to have gotten a cop that was decent rather then a reckless driving in a construction which could have been serious. Just because some jackass wanted to a show at your expense.

well you better be running to the local place to buy a lottery ticket then, geeze some peoples luck....:laugh:

:thumbsup:wow great glad to here its some cool cops left. ppl are thrilled about motorcycles exspecially the all mighty hayabusa ppl think its nothing cooler or more awesome to see us do a wheelie lol when me and my frienda are parked and a rider goes by we give the motion ourselves sometimes for them to POP A WHEELIE LOL

WOW! You are one lucky son of a gun. Work zone and a wheelie and breaking speed limit (assuming you did power up wheelie). That could have turned out ugly. Glad you got a cool one. Not often you hear these stories.

Back