State Trooper Problems UPDATE!!!

busastalker05

Registered
Well for those of you that know i received my helmet ticket a month ago and tomorrow is court i will post hopefully tomorrow night if i will let everyone know what happens thursday night!!! wish me luck!!!! :cheerleader:

Just don't do what I did once in traffic court and try to show-up the officer and judge. I came a bit too prepared....and a bit too cocky. Remember to remain confident, but not arrogant.

Just don't do what I did once in traffic court and try to show-up the officer and judge. I came a bit too prepared....and a bit too cocky. Remember to remain confident, but not arrogant.
Arrogance and cockyness have nothing to do with right or wrong and shouldn't affect the outcome. If it does then someone is abusing their power and needs to be taken down.

You never know sometimes the judge will have a personal grudge against that particular officer. It happened to me. Long story I was in the right but, it could have gone either way . The Judge said as far as he was concerned I could wipe my :moon: with that ticket. That particular officer had a documented history of being a tool . Hope it turns out something like that for you.

Arrogance and cockyness have nothing to do with right or wrong and shouldn't affect the outcome. If it does then someone is abusing their power and needs to be taken down.

He gave good advice. It's always good to be humble and respectful. Nothing wrong with presenting your side. The bench is occupied by humans and all their frailties.

Are you taking the offending helmet in to court? If so might want to brown bag it. Don't want the Bailiff to throw down on you. :rofl:

My fingers are crossed for ya bro. If you get thrown into the pokey for contempt of court we'll take up a collection for bail :rofl:

Back