Rediculous state trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglubusa1

Registered
So about 2 hours ago im riding with a small group of friends here in providence RI. One of them happens to have his gopro camera on. I'm on the right side in the video.

State Cop Telling Ridings that he is going to run them over. - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
@#$%#$$#@$%@........since most here don't like when someone bashes cops....especially the ones depicted here......will leave my comment as just that.... @$#%#*&%$@#@$%#

What exactly did he say? I'm having trouble understanding anything but the f-bomb.

Go talk to his boss and get his butt fired! I couldn't really tell what he was saying very well but heard enough to tell he wasn't complimenting you on your riding. I would've gone home, made a copy then to his HQ and stirred up some trouble.

Make 2 dvd copies of it send one to his boss and one to the state. This is why alot of us do not like cops and why we dont respect them because they do not respect us. Sorry to any law enforcement on here but there are some of you who are good and some who are bad and ive had too many run ins with the bad ones

I couldn't here what he said either. But I don't understand why he felt he needed to get out of the car and say anything. It didn't appear that anyone was doing anything wrong. No one was tail gating him or something like that. I have had my fair share of run ins with police officers. I understand they have a tough job to do and there are some very respectful police officers out there. But there are others that just have an attitude towards bikes be it cruisers or sport bikes. If stress of the job is getting to where their attitude is getting bad towards everyone then they need to seek some help.

Well the video couldn't be heard. Something about crossing a line, last warning, a few F-Bombs. So how about cluing us in on what happened prior to the video and what was said when the officer got out of his vehicle. A complaint would be valid here in my opinion because of the total lack of professionalism. You just don't talk like that and he was def in public. That's my opinion based on what was shown.

That is the exact reason so many bikers hate cops. Maybe he was having a bad day or just left a bad call but just going by what's in the video, that seemed to be uncalled for. Or maybe he's just one of the many anti-motorcycle police officers out there..trust me, there are alot of them..

yea couldnt hear him but that was the most random thing ive seen in a while lol. just unprovoked unnecessary and crazy. I know you guys were like wtf. all you can do is keep riding at that point lol. Maybe his wife likes riders or somethin lol.

call his boss, the media, the state and show them all the video as nothing wrong was done by any of the bikers. they were just crusing minding their own business. I agree with the comments above, I have nothing against cops but some are just straigh up *%&%$*%(. We all had our fare share of run ins including me. :banghead:

I'm with DO3 on this one. Nothing else happened earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

He said something about crossing a line. We dont know or have all of the information leading up to when the trooper got out of his car. So how can anyone draw conclusions about anything. This is why bikers hate cops? I dont hate cops at all and have many friends that are LE. We sure do tend to draw a crowd in cop bashing thread dont we. I will leave this one up, but its locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back