State Farm Insurance, in a word....

whytlotus

Registered
After having been ripped a new arse hole by my present insurer...Foremost, had to go shoppin. Having seen all the posts here about State Farm, stopped in to see my local agent. Now I had been with State Farm about 4 years ago, but I found a better deal through Foremost. To make a long story short, my Busa now costs $248 a year for full coverage with $500 deductible on comp and collision. I now insure my car , home, 3 bikes and have a $2million umbrella for less than what Foremost wanted for my 3 bikes alone. State Farm rocks!

super.gif
. And when my 04 le was stolen , Start Farm paid me full retail (after 2weeks and the bkie was not found ) plus paid for my add ons ,Tobin seat , lowering links and the speedohealer . oh ya and paid for my tag and tax fees also . I replaced the 04 with a 06 Hayabusa , rates have not changed ,as a matter of fact they went down slightly .

Mark

they must only screw texans
i had a "stated value" policy of $8k
i got only $6700 when mine was stolen.
i had reciepts for pipe, motor work, but they said i could have had that stuff removed b4 the theft.

State Farm is the bestest for motorcycle insurance.

Got a good quote from GMAC the other day with lower rates but not THAT much lower. I like dealing with a local guy, frankly. Doing business in your own neighborhood as much as you can and all that.

--Wag--

do they offer online quotes for motorcylces?

progressive offeres online quotes immediately.
they werent very pretty, but they were immediate.

Dang, that's good! I've got State Farm also, but here in Florida I'll never see rates like that. My Busa costs me about $650/year for the same coverage you have.

"Dang, that's good! I've got State Farm also, but here in Florida I'll never see rates like that. My Busa costs me about $650/year for the same coverage you have."

You should feel lucky, I'm in South Florida & I pay 1500 for full coverage through State Farm. They were the cheapest I could fine down here.

Man, some you guys rates are outrageous. I saw on another post they wanted 6k for ins.

Whan I got my zx-11 in may of 2000, I was with Allstate. I was 22 with a clean driving recor. They wanted a grand a month to insure me. I called State Farm and it was 65 a month. I have been with SF for everything including life, home cars, bikes, and son's college savings ever since. I am on my 3rd bike since then and second busa and it cost me like 36 a month now.

State Farm is Great! Less than $300.00 a year for Full Coverage and $100 deduct for the 05 Busa. Local agent is super nice - Like a Good neighbor
cool.gif

I insure my bikes with State Farm but I work for a GM dealership, so when I got a motorcycle insurance flyer from GMAC in the mail, I inquired about a rate. GMAC declined to quote me a rate, citing my driving record as a reason for denial. My record is clean and I pay State Farm just $117 per year for everything but collision on my Busa!

Ed

state farm is the cheapest i've found, but for me its 1400 a year for an 05 Busa and a 05 gsxr1000 in northwest florida. progressive wanted 2900 a year for the Busa and 3600 a year for the 1000
sad.gif

Back